Public Office of DKrol
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:44:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of DKrol
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Public Office of DKrol  (Read 11038 times)
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2016, 02:56:45 PM »

Endorsed, Mr. Speaker. I hope to see you join us in the Senate.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2016, 03:00:52 PM »

Endorsed
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2016, 04:30:38 PM »

Speaker Dkrol is the type of Senator that the Northeast needs in office. Not only is he an active and dedicated player, but he is a pragmatic leader who can serve the Northeast interests in Nyman. He has my full endorsement
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2016, 04:31:53 PM »

Endorsed, Mr. Speaker. I hope to see you join us in the Senate.

Thank you, Senator Kent.

Thank you, Mr. Secretary.

Speaker Dkrol is the type of Senator that the Northeast needs in office. Not only is he an active and dedicated player, but he is a pragmatic leader who can serve the Northeast interests in Nyman. He has my full endorsement

Thank you, Governor Blair.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2016, 08:06:30 PM »

Endorsed. Keep up the good work.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2016, 12:32:08 AM »

Thank you, Mr. Ambassador and congratulations.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2016, 01:44:41 AM »

I take you either read the announcement in my office thread or saw the video.

Thanks for the congrats
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2016, 03:58:20 PM »

Statement on the Resignation of Senator Oakvale

Today, along with the rest of our region, I saw Senator Oakvale resign from the Senate and remove himself from the voter rolls. While I thank him for his service, I can only point to his actions today as the reason I am running for the Senate - we need strong, active, and committed leaders. I will be that leader. I'm not just saying I will be, I have a record to prove it. I have always been an active voice in the Northeast and, since my very first days in Atlasian politics, I have been standing up and fighting for our region.

For these reasons, I am asking Governor Blair to appoint me to the Senate for the remainder of Oakvale's term. We cannot let this seat fall through the cracks between now and the February election.

Thank you all and Dave Bless.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »

I'd like to thank Governor Blair for appointing me to fill the Senate vacancy. Also, I will be running in the special election to fulfill the rest of the term.

As I promised, I will defend every vote I make before the people of the Northeast people. Today, I made my first votes and I am here to defend them.

The Homeschooling Regionalization Act of 2015 - Aye I voted aye on this bill because I believe that education is something that the regions should have primary control over and this bill does that by stripping several federal regulations on homeschooling.

Regional Economic Sovereignty Amendment - Nay I voted nay on this bill because I agree with the assessment of several of my fellow Senators that it would be a logistical nightmare to implement at this point. Now, if there were clear paths forward for one or more regions to achieve independence, this would be a different vote. But at the moment it would be a poor decision to turn over the coining of currency and other economic powers currently invested in the Senate to the Regions.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2016, 08:47:33 PM »

Thank You for standing up for your views in Nyman and not caving in, also congrats
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2016, 09:16:53 PM »

Welcome to the Senate, Dkrol! It's been a pleasure to work with you in the past, and I'm sure you will prove to be an able representative for the Northeast.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2016, 03:33:05 PM »

I welcome Enduro into the race for Regional Senate, however I think that his reasoning for running is wrong. You should not run for an office just because you don't want the other guy to win. You should run for an office because you have a vested interest in the office and a clear plan on what to do once in the office. Based on his announcement, I feel that Assemblyman Enduro is running for the former rather than the latter. Perhaps he can prove me wrong and present a clear picture of what he'll do in office, and provide a deeper explanation of why he's running, but at the moment it appears he's running against me, rather than for the Senate.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2016, 03:34:35 PM »

Clyde for Registrar General - Aye Clyde is a friend of mine and a strong, active member of the Northeast. No doubt in my mind he will serve his office faithfully.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2016, 04:56:21 PM »

I welcome Enduro into the race for Regional Senate, however I think that his reasoning for running is wrong. You should not run for an office just because you don't want the other guy to win. You should run for an office because you have a vested interest in the office and a clear plan on what to do once in the office. Based on his announcement, I feel that Assemblyman Enduro is running for the former rather than the latter. Perhaps he can prove me wrong and present a clear picture of what he'll do in office, and provide a deeper explanation of why he's running, but at the moment it appears he's running against me, rather than for the Senate.
I'm not running against you, I don't dislike you enough to just try to get you to lose, I don't dislike anyone to do that. The reason I'm running is to give the Northeast a choice, instead of a default answer. My plan is to secure freedom, get government out of things it shouldn't be in.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2016, 05:22:42 PM »

I'm proud to endorse my friend DKrol for Senate.
He has been an active Senator from the first day in office, he's a common-sense voice that the Northeast needs in the Senate.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2016, 05:25:11 PM »

I'm proud to endorse my friend DKrol for Senate.
He has been an active Senator from the first day in office, he's a common-sense voice that the Northeast needs in the Senate.

Thank you, Senator.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2016, 11:11:25 PM »

I am pleased to endorse DKrol for Senate.

I have every confidence in his abilities for this office.

I welcome Enduro to the race.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2016, 11:31:59 PM »

I am pleased to endorse DKrol for Senate.

I have every confidence in his abilities for this office.

I welcome Enduro to the race.

Thank you, sir.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2016, 01:20:17 PM »

Senator DKrol Campaign Speech at Boston College, Northeast Senate Special Election

Elections should be about a clear choice between the candidates. I'm here to present the clear choice in the Senate race.

The people of the Northeast know who I am. The people of Atlasia know who I am. I've been called a small government conservative. But more than that, I am a smart government conservative. I acknowledge that government plays a critical role in the every day lives of the people, be it through economic supports for those in need, or ensuring high quality education for children, or defending people's liberty and safety. I would never be arrogant enough to claim that "in a perfect world, the military and taking care of veterans is the only thing the federal government is involved in", as my opponent has. Do I believe that there should be substantial powers held by the Regional governments? Yes. But there are some things that the Regions cannot do, as I've shown with my first votes in the Senate. We cannot have the Regions producing their own currency, that's why I voted against it. Having all five regions producing their own currency would be a terrible idea, and a logistic impossibility. But that would be what my opponent would vote for. We cannot cut all federal aid to needy families, but that would be what my opponent would vote for. We cannot end the existence of public schools, but that would be what my opponent would vote for.

If you want a Senator who harps "small government" without a second thought, I am not your Senator. If you want a Senator who will leave the military and veterans affairs the only purview of the federal government, I am not your Senator. If you want a Senator who has only spent two months in the Northeast Assembly, I am not your Senator.

But if you want a Senator who professes "smart government" with a thorough analysis of the impact legislation will have on your life, I am your Senator. If you want a Senator who understands the limits of a Regional government while supporting the rights of the individual, I am your Senator. If you want a Senator who has a storied career in Atlasia, including three terms in the Northeast Assembly, two terms as Speaker of the Assembly, a Presidential campaign, a tenure as Game Moderator, a tenure as Secretary of the Treasury of the Northeast, and several productive days of a Senate career, I am your Senator.

Elections are about decisions, and decisions require knowing the difference between the candidates. I hope I have presented you with that difference today. Thank you all.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2016, 08:05:35 PM »

Statement on the Resignation of the Game Moderator

The loss of Game Moderator RPryor is a huge loss for the Atlasian community. As someone who has served in that position, I understand the pressures of the office and the burden on RPryor. I wish him luck in what ever the future may bring. I also wish President Griffen providence in the search for a new Game Moderator.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2016, 07:58:31 PM »

Endorsed.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2016, 09:13:20 PM »

Thank you to everyone who cast their votes for me in the Special election this week. I truly look forward to my service to the nation and the region over my time in the Senate.

I will be watching the Labor Party's presidential primary very closely. Should Governor Blair, my close friend, win that primary and emerge as that party's nominee for President, I will run for Governor of the Northeast. If he is running for Governor again, I will run for the Senate.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2016, 06:20:55 PM »

Senator DKrol Speech at Dalton State College, Rallying Supporters of Governor Blair

Hello, friends! Thank you for having me here today at the beautiful Dalton State College! This institution is a shining example of innovation and 21st Century education. I'm truly glad to be here.

On the other side of town, the Labor Party is holding their convention. At that Convention, they will set out their party by-laws, select the location of their next convention, and endorse a slate of candidates for the Senator. More importantly, however, they will select their nominee for President of Atlasia. I am not a member of the Labor Party, but I am a concerned member of Atlasia and I am a voter. There is only one candidate who can give Atlasia the hope that we need. There is only one candidate that can lead Atlasia out of the ashes. There is only one candidate that I believe in. That candidate is my good friend, Governor Blair!

Atlasia needs a president who has lead an active region and can lead an active nation. Atlasia needs a president who has proven he can handle the challenges of the office. Atlasia needs a president who isn't an establishment cog but still knows how to get things done. Atlasia needs a president who understands how to inspire activity among the citizenry, rather than complain that there is no activity. Atlasia needs a president who is open, approachable, and kind. The only person running for President who meets those requirements is Governor Blair.

I've had several concerned Atlasians come to me in the last few days, asking me to run for President again. I ran in June 2015, as the Assembly Speaker, and I made a strong showing in the results. I have gained infinitely more experience since then and, if I ran, I think I could win against any candidate from the left. But this isn't my time, this isn't my race, because there is already a great candidate who represents the same issues I ran on: Openness is government, activity in government, and bridging the divide between the government and the citizenry. Governor Blair is the candidate I will be voting for in February because I believe that he embodies the concepts that I would have run on had I run.

Governor Blair is not a no name Laborite. He is a former Northeast Assemblyman, At-Large Senator, and is the current Governor of the Northeast. His time in government has been marked by progress. He has brought the Northeast economy back from the brink, caused by the Communist Crisis of 2015 and the apathy of the Bore Administration. He has stood up for the common Northeast citizen as Governor and fought to protect them when the federal government wasn't doing anything. Governor Blair understands how to lead our nation because he's led the Northeast to success.

Friends, this isn't a partisan issue. I'm a founding member of Civic Renewal and a former Federalist. I ran for president on a Civic Renewal/Federalist ticket. I'm considered a leading voice for the Right of this nation. And I'm supporting a Laborite for President because that Laborite is a voice for the common Atlasian. That Laborite is a caring individual who wants to create a national dialogue. That Laborite wants to bring Atlasia back to greatness.

I hope you'll join me in supporting Governor Blair for President of Atlasia! If you're a Laborite, go vote for him at the Convention! If you're not a Laborite, call your friends who are and ask them to vote for the Governor at their Convention! This election is so important because our next President will decide if Atlasia dies or thrives. I trust Governor Blair to make Atlasia a thriving hub of active and engaged citizens!

Thank you all!

DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2016, 04:40:43 PM »

As I'm sure many of you have heard, I have announced I will not be running for reelection to the Senate next month. I will not be seeking any elected office in February, nor ever again. My time in Atlasia is coming to a close - I've seen it for months - and instead of hanging on and trying to ride a dead horse, I've come to terms with my fate.

However, I am not going out quietly. I refuse to see Enduro, a terribly unqualified nominee, be confirmed by the Senate to the most important office in the game, an office I once held. Should Enduro, someone who has not even completed a full term in the Northeast Assembly and whose time in the Assembly has been marked by nothing of note, be confirmed as GM this game will die. He is irresponsible, untested, and irrational.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2016, 04:51:28 PM »

As I'm sure many of you have heard, I have announced I will not be running for reelection to the Senate next month. I will not be seeking any elected office in February, nor ever again. My time in Atlasia is coming to a close - I've seen it for months - and instead of hanging on and trying to ride a dead horse, I've come to terms with my fate.

However, I am not going out quietly. I refuse to see Enduro, a terribly unqualified nominee, be confirmed by the Senate to the most important office in the game, an office I once held. Should Enduro, someone who has not even completed a full term in the Northeast Assembly and whose time in the Assembly has been marked by nothing of note, be confirmed as GM this game will die. He is irresponsible, untested, and irrational.

Are you ever going to stop bashing me? "Irresponsible," can you provide examples of me being irresponsible? I can agree to being untested, but irrational, if being a good person, who is excited to play, is irrational, then I'm irrational. "Marked nothing of note," you mean being the most active assemblyman during your term as speaker? That's totally nothing.

You promised smart government, instead you abandoned your position in order before you even tried. Whose irresponsible now?

Once again, should I win the vote, I will not hold these words against you. That's something a responsible person does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies