Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:30:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 74181 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: November 09, 2017, 12:11:02 PM »

Those bills are the same as the ones you introduced before right? You don't have to introduce them again. They'll get to the other House eventually just like all the bills that pass one and go to another.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

2.) Article IV § 3 of the Southern Constitution shall be amended to read the following:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This should hopefully fix those errors.
[/quote]

I'm thrilled that someone finally did this! I suggest changing the Southern Senate elections to be concurrent with the other regions too.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 05:35:50 PM »

Awesome! Doing the Senate elections would be a big help to the Senate b/c right now there are senators that start and end their terms on different dates than other senators of the same class. When I was in the Senate, it forced me to throw a bloodless coup that nobody noticed or cared about because the Senate had no PPT. Not good!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 12:54:31 AM »

Would appreciate a sponsor.  :*

Emergency Relief from the Great Purge of 2018 Act

Section 14, Clause 4 of the Federal Electoral Act of 2018, (should it be signed into law), shall be amended to read:

4. Any registered voter who fails to vote in elections for six months for which they are qualified to vote shall have their registration no longer considered valid. The said voter may only be deregistered after missing three federal elections, not including runoffs and special elections. A vote in a special election or runoff will be counted towards activity the same as a vote in a regular federal election. This clause shall not be construed to deny a forum user the right to register anew.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 02:12:11 AM »

Would appreciate a sponsor.  :*

Emergency Relief from the Great Purge of 2018 Act

Section 14, Clause 4 of the Federal Electoral Act of 2018, (should it be signed into law), shall be amended to read:

4. Any registered voter who fails to vote in elections for six months for which they are qualified to vote shall have their registration no longer considered valid. The said voter may only be deregistered after missing three federal elections, not including runoffs and special elections. A vote in a special election or runoff will be counted towards activity the same as a vote in a regular federal election. This clause shall not be construed to deny a forum user the right to register anew.

Do you want this to go to the House or the Senate?Please say the House.

Well I can't very well say no to someone saying please, now can I? Sure, I'll submit it to the House and hopefully it can speed it's way along to the Senate where the good Senator from Fremont can then sponsor it so that this impending humanitarian disaster can be averted!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 10:57:10 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2020, 11:20:38 PM by Anna Komnene »

Is this clear enough to fix the ambiguity with regard to eligibility for multiple federal offices? I hope someone in congress will take it up.

Article VIII, Section 2, Clause 2

No person shall be elected to occupy multiple elected federal offices under this Constitution, nor occupy the office of Justice or Associate Justice simultaneously with any other public office; but members of Congress shall be eligible to serve as the principal officers of such executive departments as may be established by law.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies