Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:03:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 74153 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: June 01, 2019, 12:44:54 PM »
« edited: June 01, 2019, 12:49:13 PM by Councilor Suburban New Jersey Conservative »

I would like for either chamber of Congress to consider this

Amendment to the Selective Service Act

I. The age for being drafted by Selective Service shall be raised to 21.

II. People may obtain draft deferments only based on medical conditions (physical, mental, or emotional),religious beliefs, or moral objections, they may not obtain deferments based on social status.

III. The Selective Service Act may only be passed following a declaration of war by a hostile belligerent power.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 12:48:26 PM »

II. People may obtain draft deferments only based on medical conditions (physical, mental, or emotional), they may not obtain deferments based on social status.

III. The Selective Service Act may only be passed following a declaration of war by a hostile belligerent power.

Section III is unconstitutional, Section II would abolish conscientious objector status . . . no thanks.

I'll fix II, why is III, unconstitutional
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 01:01:05 PM »

II. People may obtain draft deferments only based on medical conditions (physical, mental, or emotional),religious beliefs, or moral objections, they may not obtain deferments based on social status.

The Selective Service Act was repealed in F.L. 2-6: End Selective Service Act.

Thank you, for the information, Honorable Speaker

I introduced this bill, to not only fix what I believe is still a broken draft, but also to quell objections about not allowing 18 year olds to buy guns, and they cited the draft, but I guess, all of this is moot, now, the draft, the 18 year old requirement, etc.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 10:19:35 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2019, 10:36:24 AM by Councilor Suburban New Jersey Conservative »

I would like this to be considered in the House or Senate:

SARBANES-OXLEY REFORM ACT

House Bill
to relax burdensome regulations on smaller companies

SECTION I: NAME
a. This act shall be called the Sarbanes-Oxley Reform Act.

SECTION II: EXEMPTION FOR SMALLER COMPANIES
a. The regulation requiring all publicly traded companies with an aggregate worldwide market value at $75 million to conduct a PCAOB approved audit each year shall be amended to exempt all such companies with an aggregate worldwide market value of $700 Million. Nothing in this section shall affect any criminal penalties for any crime committed by the publicly traded company. 17 CFR 240.12b-2 shall be amended accordingly.

SECTION III: TIME
a. This Act shall take effect January 1, 2021.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 02:59:05 PM »

I submit the the following (consider this in either the House or the Senate)

Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Act

SECTION I: NAME

1. This bill may be cited as the Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Act.
2. This bill may, in short, be cited as the Assault Weapon Ban Act.

SECTION II: ASSAULT WEAPON BAN

1. There shall be a nationwide ban on the purchasing, sale, or possession of assualt weapons, these weapons include semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns, which can accept detachable magazines, as well as revolving cylindrical shotguns.

2. Any weapon that is purchased, sold, or possessed may not have a folding or collapsible stock, a bayonet lug, a threaded barrel, a grenade launcher, or a barrel shroud.

SECTION III: AUTOMATIC WEAPON BAN

1. There shall be a ban on the purchasing, sale, or possession of fully automatic weapons, also known as Title II weapons under the National Firearms Act.

SECTION IV: TIMING

1. This bill shall take effect, one week after being signed by the President.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 12:42:27 PM »

I submit this to either chamber

The Right to Choose Act

1. Termination of a pregnancy is hereby established as a woman's right to choose.
2. There shall be no restrictions on abortion through the first five months of pregnancy.
3. Throughout the entire pregnancy, abortions are allowed in cases of rape, incest, and danger to the mother or child.
4. Any regionwide statutes that do not allow no restrictions abortion for the first five months of pregnancy and do not allow abortions in cases of rape, incest, and danger to the mother or child, throughout the entire pregnancy, are hereby repealed.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 11:43:02 PM »

I submit the following

Methane and Nitrous Oxide Regulation Act

1. The Republic of Atlasia hereby recognizes that methane and nitrous oxide contribute to climate change
2. Production of the Nitrous Oxide combustion engine will gradually be banned
3. Clause 2 shall occur over a period of ten years, with the first two years, phasing out the production of the engine, and the last eight years creating a buyback program for existing engines
4. Hydrauling fracking shall be phased out over a 3 year period.
5. This law shall begin to take effect, 3 months after being signed by the President

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 11:54:54 PM »

I submit the following

Phasing Out Fossil Fuels Act

1. The burning of coal will be banned after 5 years
2. Coal powered facilities shall be offered a tax credit program to convert to alternate energy, the details of said program are as follows
2a.10% credit on total taxes, switching 1 year or earlier after the passage of this law
2b. 6% credit on toal taxes, switching 1-3 years after the passage of this law
2c. 2% credit on total taxes, switching 3-4 years after the passage of this law
2d. No credit switching 4-5 years after the passage of this law
2e. $150,000-$500,000 fine for refusing to switch within the given 5 year slot
3. The burning of petroleum shall be phased out over 25 years
4. The production of petroleum-burning cars shall be banned in 10 years
5. The government shall create a petroleum car buyback and trade-in program, where it will buy back cars at the full Kelly Blue Book value and will provide consumers with a new electric car, the net worth of their old car shall be deducted from the price of the new car, if the net worth is more, the government shall pay via rebate, the owed amount
6. The burning of natural gas shall be phased out over 15 years, and shall be encouraged by a tax credit program
6a.11% credit on total taxes, switching 5 year or earlier after the passage of this law
6b. 8% credit on toal taxes, switching 5-11 years after the passage of this law
6c. 3% credit on total taxes, switching 11-13 years after the passage of this law
6d. No credit switching 13-15 years after the passage of this law
6e. $180,000-$540,000 fine for refusing to switch within the given 15 year slot
7. This law shall begin to take effect, one week after being signed by the President

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 04:29:27 PM »

I can sponsor the bill written by the honorable Attorney General
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies