Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:15:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 73856 times)
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« on: June 20, 2021, 10:33:26 PM »

AN ACT
to Recognize the Importance of MDMA to the Atlasian People

Section I. Title
i. The title of this Act shall be known as the "Mandating Distribution of 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine Act”(MDMA).

Section II. Directing the Creation of Soft Drinks
i. The Government of Atlasia is hereby directed to begin development, followed by mass production of a line of cola soft drinks.
ii. These drinks are to contain an amount of MDMA.
iii. No more than ten thousand (10,000) milligrams of MDMA per two-liter bottle shall be permitted.
iv. All revenue generated by sales of these drinks shall be added to the budget of a newly-established Department of Ecstasy, as defined in Section III of the Mandating Distribution of 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine Act (MDMA).

Section III. Directing the Creation of the Atlasian Department of Ecstasy
i. The Atlasian Department of Ecstasy shall be established as a cabinet-level department, headed by the Secretary of Ecstasy, a cabinet-level secretary.
ii. The Department of Ecstasy is to direct, facilitate, and report on the development of MDMA products by the Government of Atlasia.
iii. The Department of Ecstasy shall draft a report on the cultural, spiritual, and mental importance of MDMA to the Atlasian People.
iv. The Secretary of Ecstasy is to pursue the decriminalization and legalization of MDMA for medical, recreational, and spiritual uses through any means necessary.

Section IV.
i. This Act shall supercede all conflicting legislation concerning the legality and/or commercialization of MDMA in Atlasia.

Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 12:15:16 AM »

AN ACT
to Denounce the Moral Scourge of Wulfricism

Section I. Title
i. This Act may be cited as the Wulfric Act.

Section II. Denouncing Wulfricism
i. The Government of Atlasia hereby denounces the pervasive and pernicious influence of the ideology known as Wulfricism, and seeks to eliminate it from all aspects of Atlasian life.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies