Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:08:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 74150 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: February 06, 2023, 12:19:06 AM »

AN ACT

To unite Atlasia and Canada
Section I: Title
1. The title of this bill shall be called the "Erin O’Toole Canadian-Atlasian Merger Act" It may be cited as "CAMA" or "O’CAM"

Section II: Canada
1. The Republic of Atlasia shall absorb the provinces and territories confederated as "Canada" as equal states in the Republic of Atlasia
2. The provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and the territory of Yukon shall be admitted into the union as states of the Commonwealth of Fremont.
2a. The Pacific subregion shall receive the province of British Columbia and the territory of Yukon.
2b. The Mountain West subregion shall receive the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.
3. The provinces of Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and the territory of Nunavut shall be admitted into the union as states of Lincoln
3a. The Northeast subregion shall receive the provinces of Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador.
3b. The Great Lakes subregion shall receive the province of New Brunswick and the territory of Nunavut. 
4. The provinces of Quebec, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and the Northwest territories shall be admitted into the union as states of the South.
4a. The Deep South subregion shall receive the provinces of Quebec, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
4b. The Upper South subregion shall receive the province of Manitoba and the Northwest territories.
5. The Republic honors Leader of the Conservative Party Erin O’Toole and shall name a honor after him.

Section II: Enactment
1. This act shall take effect after the ratification of this act.

On behalf of the State Department, I'm going to publicly appeal to the PPT to not allow this bill on the floor; reason being that running these types of proposals without the consent of the Canadian government would disrupt our efforts to renegotiate NAFTA. A similar proposal prompted Canada to threaten to pull negotiations last year, and if this causes Canada to walk away for good, all that time and effort spent negotiating and renegotiating will have been for nothing.

On behalf of the GM Team, I second this request. We were not consulted about such legislation, and we'd very much appreciate such legislation being run by us first so we can properly simulate the outcome of said legislation, which we can't do if it is sprung on us by surprise the way this was.
Thirding.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 11:32:44 PM »

screw it why not, had this on the backburner assuming I would be re-elected but if someone wants to take it up, modify it, or split it to cooperate with the Adequate Consideration change then feel free.

DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 22: Really, Everyone Actually Consider These Idiotic, Onerous Nonsense culture wAR issues dead, finallY  (DRRA22: REACTIONARY)

Title I: MAD SCIENCE CAN BE GOOD, ACTUALLY
1. Title II, Sections 1 through 3, and 6 through 9, of SB 113-4 are hereby repealed.
2. Title I, Section 10 of SB 113-4 shall be amended to include the phrase “unless through rigorous testing it is shown to have no ill effect or “kill-switch” in humans, and is designed for a positive purpose including but not limited to gene therapy.”

Title II: I AM A PROUD DEGENERATE
1.Title I, Section 1 of SB 113-8 is hereby repealed.
2.Title II, Section 1, Subsection B of SB 113-8 is hereby repealed.
3.Title I, Section 2, Subsection E of SB 113-8 is hereby amended to replace “non-human animal” with “non-sapient, non-human animal”
4.Title I, Section 4 of SB 113-8 is hereby amended by striking all instances of “adoption” from the section and its subsections.
5. Title II of SB 113-8 is amended by adding the following Section: “5. All mentions of "non-consensually" or "by force, threat, or intimidation" shall not apply to situations where said force, threat, intimidation, or lack of consent is consensually simulated for the purposes of roleplay throughout the sexual act. This subsection shall, however, not be construed to mean illegal consensual acts such as incest are legal.”

Title III: BOW DOWN TO YOUR ROBOT OVERLORDS
1. Section 5 of SB 113-56 is hereby repealed.

Title IV: THE FUTURE IS NOW
1. Changes made by this act will be effective immediately.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 12:13:44 PM »

Human Citizens Should Vote Act
Relating to Personhood and Humankind

Section 1: Definitions
1. Furries are people who reject their own personhood and the idea of them being human.
2. Human are people that can only be citizens.

Section 2: Provisions
1. Humans are the only people who can be citizens of the Republic of Atlasia and therefore are entitled to said constitutional rights.
2. Furries are animals, and under this legislation shall be referred to as animals and have the same rights as animals.
3. Furries shall hereby forfeit all rights pertaining to human citizens.
4. Un-claimed furries who do not have a registered owner or home they reside in shall be referred to animal control.
5. This legislation recognizes that only human citizens, as outlined by the constitution, can be recognized as having constitutional rights and privileges.

Section 3: Implementation
1. This legislation shall become law upon signature.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies