Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:34:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 74123 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« on: June 09, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »

I would like for this bill to be introduced into the Lincoln Assembly:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »

I would like for this bill to be introduced into the House of Representatives:

[/quote]
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:16:37 PM »

I would like for this bill to be introduced into the House of Representatives:

[/quote]I'll introduce this into the senate as well.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 09:52:29 AM »

[/quote] I would like for this time be introduced into the parliament of Fremont.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 09:29:43 AM »

I would like for this to be introduced into the Council of Lincoln:
Civil Forfeiture Reform Act

To protect the assets of innocents.
I. Short Title
1. This bill may be referred to as the "Civil Forfeiture Reform Act".
II. Action
1. No citizen of Lincoln may have their assets seized by law enforcement without being convicted of a crime by jury or guilty plea.
   a. Assets which are illegal to own may be seized without conviction.
   b. Stolen property may be seized and returned without conviction, as long as said property is proven to be stolen.
2. All seized assets must be reported to the Department of Justice with the cause for seizure.
3. The Department of Justice shall establish an online database of asset seizures.
4. The Department of Justice shall establish a Property Seizure Hotline for reports of abuse.
III. Timing
1. This act shall take effect immediately upon passage.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 07:20:43 PM »

I would like for this to be introduced into either house of congress.
Activity Matters Act

Be it enacted by the House of Representatives and the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia in Congress assembled, the Federal Electoral Act is amended as follows,
Section 14: Federal Activity and Political Party Requirements
1. A person may become a registered voter if they have attained fifteen posts and have been registered at the forum for at least 7 days. In registration, the person must state their name and State of fantasy residence; In addition, they may optionally state a political affiliation.
2. All those persons who have registered to vote 7 days (168 hours) before the commencement of the election posted at least 10 times on the Atlas Fantasy Elections or Atlas Fantasy Government boards in the 8 weeks (56 days) prior to the commencement of an election shall be defined as active for the purposes of that election. If a voter changes their state of registration within the 7 days, the state from which they were originally registered shall be the state from which their vote is cast.
3. Persons may only change their State of registration from one region to another region once every 180 days. Changes in State of registration may only occur within a single region every 72 hours.
4. Any registered voter who fails to vote in elections for six months for which they are qualified to vote shall have their registration no longer considered valid. The said voter may only be deregistered after missing three federal elections, not including runoffs and special elections. A vote in a special election or runoff will be counted towards activity the same as a vote in a regular federal election. This clause shall not be construed to deny a forum user the right to register anew.
5. Anyone who has cast an absentee ballot shall be regarded as an active voter, provided he or she fulfills the definition by the time the election commences for which the ballot was cast, of an "active voter"; However, the post containing the ballot shall not count towards the total number of required posts.
6. Any political party of three or more members is considered to be an organized political party.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 11:39:08 PM »

Is this clear enough to fix the ambiguity with regard to eligibility for multiple federal offices? I hope someone in congress will take it up.

Article VIII, Section 2, Clause 2

No person shall be elected to occupy multiple elected federal offices under this Constitution, nor occupy the office of Justice or Associate Justice simultaneously with any other public office; but members of Congress shall be eligible to serve as the principal officers of such executive departments as may be established by law.
I commend you on this needed amendment, I too hope this gets the attention it deserves from congress!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 06:21:02 PM »

An Amendment
To close loopholes in senate vacancy appointments

Be it enacted by two-thirds of the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia assembled, and at least two-thirds of the Regions henceforth;
1. The title of this resolution shall be the Senate Vacancy Amendment Act
2. Section 2, article 1 of the constitution of Atlasia shall be amended as follows:
1. The manner of election for at-large Senators shall be as follows:

i. The nine at-large Senators shall be elected for a term of two months by the eligible voters of the Republic according to a method of proportional representation prescribed by the Senate. Elections for the seats shall be held in the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December.
    ii. If no other method of proportional representation is prescribed by law, at-large Senate elections shall operate on single transferable vote.
    iii. At-large Senate vacancies shall be filled through appointment by the executive of the former Senator’s Party at the time the vacancy was created; but should a vacancy occur as the result of the death, expulsion, or resignation of an at-large Senator not being a member of a major Party or being a member of a major party lacking an executive at the time of the vacancy, then a special election shall be held within twenty days of the vacancy to choose a replacement to serve the remainder of the existing term.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies