Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:40:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 74162 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« on: November 07, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »

I would like to submit a bill to the Fremont House of Commons.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]

We the government already provide high speed internet to all rural areas under the Rural High-Speed Internet Improvement Act.
Also, I'm currently working on a bill to extend this coverage to urban areas.
So really, this bill isn't needed. Also, why the hell should we give big cable companies tax cuts just for competing.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 08:18:13 PM »

Also, can I encourage all Fremont citizens to propose bills to Parliament.
It is your right, so it is imperative you exercise it.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 06:43:04 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2018, 06:47:11 PM by AustralianSwingVoter »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]

Why of course I was serious.
Also, can I please ask that someone, anyone, sponsor this legislation for congress, be they a member of congress or just a citizen, given that I'm not registered.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 07:15:14 PM »

Also, can I please ask that someone, anyone, sponsor this legislation for congress, be they a member of congress or just a citizen, given that I'm not registered.
Seeing you obviously want to still be part of Atlasia why don't you just rejoin or actually log out and stay logged out for a month or forever long you want to be gone for. None of this lukewarm I'm kind of part of Atlasia but not really part of it.
[/quote]

You know, in this case you're right.
I'll lock myself out for good once someone sponsors this bill for me. Then all the loose ends will be tied up. So can someone please sponsor this bill on my behalf as a citizens bill for Federal Congress.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »

Seeing you obviously want to still be part of Atlasia why don't you just rejoin or actually log out and stay logged out for a month or forever long you want to be gone for. None of this lukewarm I'm kind of part of Atlasia but not really part of it.

You know, in this case you're right.
I'll lock myself out for good once someone sponsors this bill for me. Then all the loose ends will be tied up. So can someone please sponsor this bill on my behalf as a citizens bill for Federal Congress.

Sponsored for it, here-this then you go too (lol)
[/quote]

Yeah.... Ummmm, I guess. Though maybe someone who isn't quite as...... sock-puppetty could sponsor this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies