Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:19:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 73867 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: March 03, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »

I have major concerns about the Kurdish Solidarity Bill, and the fact that it's been watered down from a good position into something that looks like the Turkish Ambassador wrote it. I support Senator Bore's effort to include the PKK in the entire process, but I fear the senate is selling them down the river. They've been systemically abused since the 1920's by about every single power, yet we only seem to care about them when they're fighting ISIS.

I urge the senate to agree to talks with Turkey about a Kurdish state, and to legislate that these talks must happen. Turkey have been absolutely useless during the last 8 months, they've refused access to there air bases, they've done nothing to secure the border and they've continue to attack Kurdish freedom Fighters. I urge the senate to get rid of this cold war mentality that offending NATO allies is bad, and I urge more concrete action in supporting a kurdish state 
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 07:12:46 AM »

AN ACT
To bar federal funds from aiding efforts to colonize Mars

Be it enacted by the Congress of the Republic of Atlasia assembled
Section 1. Title

This legislation may be cited as the Earth First Act.

Section 2. Ban on federal funds going to expensive, unnecessary, and wasteful pet projects

(a) Whereas Congress finds that the preservation of Earth, its resources, efforts to promote and maintain peace where conflict exists, and protection of the vulnerable are more worthy endeavors than a new space race, no federal funds may be allocated to aid efforts to colonize Mars.

Happy to sponsor
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies