Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions

<< < (2/59) > >>

Prince of Salem:
I have very serious concerns about the Electoral Reform being debated right now, and I'd like to offer a proposal, if it ain't too late:

Let's divide Class B Senators in 2 groups: 3 elected at-large, and 2 elected from districts. The 3 at-large keep the competitiveness. And dividing the country in only two districts is much easier and practical than dividing in 5, plus more competitiveness in the districts too. It's a triple win! :D

windjammer:
I would like to remind every citizen that they can propose legislations here. I'm saying that because no "citizen bill' has already been debated.

Barnes:
I introduce the following bill in my capacity as Secretary of Internal Affairs.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Adam Griffin:
I introduce the following bill in my capacity as a concerned human being and Registrar General.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!:
Capital Punishment Restoration Act

1. Capital punishment is hereby restored under federal law of Atlasia
2. Capital punishment shall be a sentencing option in cases of treason and terrorism
3. Death sentence shall be executed within one week after the Supreme Court affirms a conviction and  President makes a decision not to interfere
4. Death sentence shall be carried out by means of decapitation by the guillotine in a closed, designated prison

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page