The Lion and the Rose, Game Thread (Time Skip) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:09:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose, Game Thread (Time Skip) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose, Game Thread (Time Skip)  (Read 28333 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« on: January 18, 2015, 05:18:53 PM »

POV update to come on Monday or Thursday (I will take a long trip on Monday, hence why I am unsure about it). So far the potential choices may include Barristan Selmy, Asha Greyjoy, Lord Varys, Davos Seaworth, Arianne Martell and perhaps another North or South POV depending on the answers that I get in the next hours.

Monday or Tuesday, or Monday or Thursday?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 06:36:03 PM »

POV update to come on Monday or Thursday (I will take a long trip on Monday, hence why I am unsure about it). So far the potential choices may include Barristan Selmy, Asha Greyjoy, Lord Varys, Davos Seaworth, Arianne Martell and perhaps another North or South POV depending on the answers that I get in the next hours.

Monday or Tuesday, or Monday or Thursday?

I got distracted, sorry, xD (Monday or Tuesday)

xD No problem
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 08:52:04 AM »

There must have been an error somewhere, as I ordered my second army not to guard the Boneway but the Prince's Pass and the Reach border...

And I had a host move towards King's Landing - as well as an assault on Bronzegate.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 10:12:20 AM »

They weren't going to King's Landing, but they were going North along the King's Road in the direction of King's Landing.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »

There must have been an error somewhere, as I ordered my second army not to guard the Boneway but the Prince's Pass and the Reach border...

That is actually my mistake, it will be corrected right away!

And I had a host move towards King's Landing - as well as an assault on Bronzegate.

I suppose I was confused there, I assumed your message explaining that your forces were to stay at Storm's End meant that there would be no march on Bronzegate.

I sent a second message, last night, that listed all of my updated troop movements. Sorry if things got confusing.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 11:56:12 AM »

That is actually my mistake, it will be corrected right away!

I suppose I was confused there, I assumed your message explaining that your forces were to stay at Storm's End meant that there would be no march on Bronzegate.

I sent a second message, last night, that listed all of my updated troop movements. Sorry if things got confusing.

Right, my mistake. Said forces are on the way, currently on the Kingsroad and busy in the siege of Bronzegate.

Thank you, sir!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 01:05:45 PM »

Weddings, births and deaths:

Deaths: Hother Umber, Arnolf Karstark, Tristan Rivers, Black Walder Frey, Edmyn Frey, most of House Frey, Ser Godry Farring.
Weddings: None.
Births: None.
Arienne and I got married.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 01:58:34 PM »

Since Tarly bent the knee to me, should his troops be under my command - rather than Tyrell?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 02:10:29 PM »

Also, if I'm not mistaken the map should show Moat Cailin as still being under Bolton control, given that the Bolton Garrison of Moat Cailin is still intact.

I'll correct that.

Since Tarly bent the knee to me, should his troops be under my command - rather than Tyrell?

Given that House Tyrell bent the knee to you around the same time or earlier, Tarly and the rest of the Reach still technically count as Tyrell bannermen, which is why they are still under Willas's command. That is also why Rowan and Hightower are still under your command (they bent the knee before the Tyrells), a situation that will last until you relinquish control of them.

Thank you on the clarification.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies