Opinion of Libertas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:25:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Libertas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: necessary poll
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Libertas  (Read 4328 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: January 04, 2015, 05:31:04 PM »

I literally couldn't stomach Libertas before he was banned back in 2010. Old Libertas was an obnoxious hack and troll.

Now, as he returned after a long waiting period so to say, I can see an improvement, so I'm willing to give him a fair chance. I really don't get reactions by some; if he let us down, he'll be banned again, no big deal.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 01:12:05 PM »

Look Libertas, you had a rather rough "debut", in no small part because of hostility towards your return. I understand how you must feel but, believe me, there's no point in responding to every single negative post. If anything, it creates bad impression.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 02:11:31 PM »

I disagree that you've been given zero credit. You've certainly been given credit by those who made your return possible. If they believed there was no progress, we wouldn't be talking night now.

As of the others, yes, it can be frustrating. I myself can get annoyed when someone brings up silly stuff I said or did years ago, but I won't give them satisfaction, because seeing me upset by this is what they want. Some people are going to be negative "just because" and there's little point of being bothered with this.

Others are just sceptical but can change their mind. It's natural when someone gets unbanned (especially with notorious previous record, which you've acknowledged) there's scepticism. Just prove them wrong Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 02:52:51 PM »

So I made a poll about it the match-ups board.

Thank you for advertising.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies