Opinion of Libertas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:24:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Libertas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: necessary poll
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of Libertas  (Read 4519 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: January 05, 2015, 01:30:14 PM »

I have tried my best to distance myself from my troubled past and establish a new Libertas.

Then please stop. Stop posting about secret gay orgies. Stop posting about drugs. Stop responding to literally every negative post about you that you see. Stop being weirdly obsessive about what everyone says about you. Stop posting about how you end up falling into guys who like you because you look like white supremacist jail bait or something. Stop posting about how you got drunk and vomited all over some guy's bed/dick because of unfortunately timed cocksucking. Stop drawing attention to yourself over the worst possible things at every opportunity.

Your new reputation as a slightly skanky and self destructive attention whore oblivious to your psychological issues is literally because of the things you have chosen to emphasize and because you're actively trying to draw attention to yourself. If you want to change these things and make everyone believe you're not a troll or a terrible poster, and that you've really become a different person, then please stop deliberately drawing attention, start making more mature posts that actually contribute to something outside of this site's hideous "forum culture", and for the love of all that is Good, learn to keep certain things to yourself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies