Spanish elections and politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:30:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Spanish elections and politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spanish elections and politics  (Read 372306 times)
Harlow

« on: October 01, 2017, 03:51:16 PM »

If you have an extreme problem with a regional government, fire all the local politicians and replace them BEFORE VOTING DAY ARRIVES. YOU ABSOLUTELY DON'T BEAT INDIVIDUAL VOTERS WITH BATONS BECAUSE YOU FAILED AT OPTION #1. sh**tTY SPANISH GOVERNMENT.

I don't think a federal coup of Catalonia's regional government would go over particularly well, either...
Harlow

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »

I'm fervently opposed to Catalan/Scottish/Confederate/wherever independence because I do not believe that parts of countries with democratic governments should be able to easily leave whenever they happen to disagree with the rest of the country - but I am disgusted by the actions of the Spanish government today.

The roots of cultural and political division between Catalonia and Spain go back centuries and can't be easily watered down to "leave whenever they happen to disagree with the rest of the country." Likewise for everywhere else you have mentioned.
Harlow

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »

We're not too far off from a poll with C's and Podemos first and second.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies