🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:42:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68620 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: February 22, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »

Europe's rape crisis is heating up. It's getting as frequent as our mass shootings are over here. There needs to be stricter punishment IMO. Ideally, my policy would be to deport the offenders entire family. I'm sure some of these Afghan refugee mothers would put their sons' balls in a vice if they had to go back there because of their children's deeply concerning behavior.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:17:56 PM »

can't really blame the real syria refugees who are rarely ever in the news.
I don't. If I were Syrian, I would absolutely do the same and move to Sweden (or Austria, or Germany, or the Netherlands), and so would every rational human being. I blame countries in Europe for not closing their borders.
I agree with your core arguments, but the refugees are not really winning much sympathy from me when they make the very arrogant claim that we have a duty to help them. The thought would never cross my mind in the event that some liberal's wet dreams come true and Trump actually collapses America that I'd be entitled to shelter in Canada. But assuming I got turned away, my natural gut instinct after heading north would be to somehow go east or west until I am someplace where I know I'm not imposing.

Maybe I'm an extremely anxious person who is just constantly ill at ease. I'd like to think that my thought process on this is normal though. Unfortunately though I can't seem to find any of that "guest anxiety" in the most vocal activists working among or on the behalf of the fleeing Syrians from the media reports I've seen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies