🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:57:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68574 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: February 21, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »

I'm sure White Europeans would neeeeveeerrrr do anything like thiz

Of course. The rape was unknown in Europe before Muslim refugees.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 08:01:14 AM »

Why not one big volume?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 02:45:17 PM »

Does Poles steal a lot of cars in Austria or it's just in Germany?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

How about "Tender's Megathread On Crime in Austria", if you would report other stuff too? Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 10:35:47 AM »

You've earned yourself thread title change. Stay on right path.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 11:28:13 AM »

No, you'll never report on non-immigrant/non-refugee crime
That's because he's behind most of those

I don't know, man, criminal minds loves to see their work appreciated.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »

I don't know whether my stance counts as Zionism. I think that all Jews have a right to live in Israel including the West Bank and Gaza, but I don't think the state should be an "explicitly" Jewish state (or if it is, it should be clarified that the state is binational, and bilingual - a joint Arab-Semetic project).

Perhaps it's hopelessly naive, but I can't stand the idea of a two state solution, which seems unworkable imo.

Well, Arabs are already Semitic Tongue

I was thinking about this recently and perhaps something similar to the Dual Monarchy would work here, but I'm not optymistic either.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 10:34:42 AM »

"Shocking words from a Pole living in Austria: immigrants don't let us live normally!"

Notice the irony?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 11:27:41 AM »

What exactly does this Pole mean by "immigrants don't let us live normally!" ?

Was he attacked or harrassed by other immigrants or something ?

Maybe it were other Polish immigrants?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 01:08:28 PM »

The Slavs sure are contentious people.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 12:16:43 PM »

"Tender never reports about white criminals" ...

http://noe.orf.at/news/stories/2858137

Over the weekend, a 25-year old woman was abducted in a truck and raped for hours near a lake (where she went swimming) in a wooded area in Lower Austria. The suspect is a 45-year old man (with or without migration background still unknown).

The question is how you believe this to be somehow essential to Austrian and International political discussion, rather than "faits divers" outliers regularly used by populists on both sides to push a far more wide reaching agenda.

Hey, at least we've contained him to one thread.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 08:01:33 AM »

Let thousands of perfectly innocent people die and suffer in their war-torn countries to make sure one in a thousand, who might be a rapist, won't get it. Collective responsibility rules.

Tender, what is your solution?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 01:15:44 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2017, 01:18:33 PM by Couthon »

Let thousands of perfectly innocent people die and suffer in their war-torn countries to make sure one in a thousand, who might be a rapist, won't get it. Collective responsibility rules.

Tender, what is your solution?

I have posted about this for the past 2 years !

In short again: These masses of people have no right whatsoever to pick and choose the country that in their opinion should take them up as refugees. The UN refugee document clearly says that people who flee can seek refuge in their neighbouring countries, but not pick and choose where to go. Austria, Germany, Sweden are not the neighbouring countries of Syria and Iraq and - for the next decades to come - Africa.

Right, because neighbourhooding countries welcomes them with bread and salt. And there's no conflicts there, for sure.

Oh, also we're living in the ideal world where all it takes for the UN to enforce its will is to say a word.

Just admit already most of your opposition here steams from these refugees being Muslims.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 05:59:22 PM »

Suspect still hasn't been arrested.

Not a funny Halloween today for the people of Western Styria: a Neo-Nazi double killer with a rifle is roaming through the area. I guess not many people are opening their doors tonight ...

I see FPÖ didn't wait to reach a formal coalition agreement before going to celebrate outdoors.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2017, 06:28:38 PM »

2 more disgusting immigrant crimes in the last days (one of them in my district):

* Here in Zell am See district, an Iraqi asylum seeker has stabbed and killed a Pakistani asylum seeker and severely wounded another yesterday.

Shouldn't you be happy those pesky immigrants are taking care of each other?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 02:52:12 PM »

Meanwhile, the Islamo-Fascist Erdogan has foam in front of his mouth

pot, meet kettle

Have you always been a rabid Austro-Fascist or is this a relatively new development?

Tender has been irreversibly traumatized by having his bike stolen by an asylum seeker.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 02:54:36 PM »

As a Muslim I don't mind radicals being shut out, but my concern is eventually it'll spread to wanting to shut all mosques down, this is a slippery slope.

That's a valid concern, as the Austrian government is clearly more interested in scoring political points with Tenders than fundamental fairness.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 06:45:54 AM »

He's posting about crime in Austria, and if the thread title is any indication, he's not being coy about it.

Actually I'm the one who named this thread when I merged dozens of separate threads made weekly by our friend Tender into one megathread.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 02:41:50 PM »

This thread is biased in a quite unacceptable way. It doesn't report on the crimes taking places below floor level.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2019, 09:26:30 AM »

This thread is biased in a quite unacceptable way. It doesn't report on the crimes taking places below floor level.

I don't get it?

He posted about every murder this year, not just the ones committed by migrants.

The fact that migrant committed crime is disproportionately high does not make it biased, and that's coming from a non-EU migrant living in Vienna.

Not surprising ...

That‘s typical about the murder and rape defenders like Kalwejt: defend them and smear the messenger, in this case me because I report about these crimes.

The Soros' foundation directed me to smear you. I need to pay the rent, but privately don't care about your night life.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 05:51:52 PM »

Joe made an excellent point, as usual.

Beside, I'm starting to think whether this thread, especially the way its being presented, does belong to a "political discussion" board, or should go somewhere else.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 01:39:35 PM »

LOL:

Austrian prison escapee returns, fed up with life in the sun

A penitent thief turning himself over during the Easter. You guys should nail him to something to make it complete.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2019, 10:31:25 AM »

#18:

A 27-year old Austrian guy named David B. was stabbed to death in front of his 24-year old girlfriend at a park in Vorarlberg, probably by their Albanian dealer.

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/vorarlberg/Mord-in-Vorarlberg-Jagd-auf-Dealer/377867077

RIP Cry
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 06:25:37 AM »

A 26-year old Pole has stabbed to death another 24-year old Pole in Vienna yesterday night.

https://www.krone.at/1942299

(I have not reported some 5 additional murder cases over the past few weeks, bringing the total to about 25 so far this year.)

Polish killfugees are the worst.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2019, 02:38:44 PM »

I played soccer in Berlin-Neukölln this afternoon, with a Nigerian man and a German woman among others. The Nigerian didn't rape the woman, but he won the match. Afterwards I had spinach cake in some hipster coffee shop and it did in fact taste a bit like spinach.

Just because he didn't do it this time doesn't mean he won't do it sometime later. He should probably be questioned by the authorities to figure out what is going on.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies