🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:38:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68806 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 06, 2016, 12:09:48 AM »

All of those Syrians FLOODING over the border must be up to other nefarious deeds instead.
Not instead, also.  Many of us have been trying to tell you guys this, but you've kept your fingers in your ears.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »

I live in the middle of one of the biggest 50 cities in the US.  The closest murder to me in the last 9 years is a 2.2 mile drive from my house (maybe 1.5 miles as the crow flies).  I feel very safe.  The total rate is 4.5/100k, but that's famously almost exclusively black people.  cite
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:22 AM »

what?  all those videos of the "refugees" tossing full cases of water on the train tracks, grabbing boxes of things that were supposed to be handed out individually, forcing young children to look way more in distress than they actually are and stealing sh**t off the back of trucks/lorries doesn't look like "great anxiety" to you?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 07:02:55 AM »

of course not, who suggested it was?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 08:37:59 AM »

what?  all those videos of the "refugees" tossing full cases of water on the train tracks, grabbing boxes of things that were supposed to be handed out individually, forcing young children to look way more in distress than they actually are and stealing sh**t off the back of trucks/lorries doesn't look like "great anxiety" to you?

I dunno, the fact that over 5000 refugees drowned in The Mediterranean suggest the decision isn't some amusing lark either.
never suggested it was.  Illegal immigration is very dangerous everywhere.  80% of women crossing the US-Mexican border get raped, often multiple times.  Those people drowned in the Mediterranean because lefties in Europe told them if they can make it here, they can stay.  You can't encourage a known dangerous thing and then blame the other side when the inevitable happens.  Well, you can, but it looks stupid.  I'm sure it plays well for other stupid people though, which is why it won't stop.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 08:43:44 AM »

the cover up is (usually) worse than the crime
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 09:42:05 AM »

As usual, anti semitism is almost exclusively a symptom of the far right and radical Islam. Left wing anti Zionists are, in my experience, some of the most decent, accepting people out there.

I don't think it is possible to be anti-zionist and not be anti-semitic, because the entire position relies on the argument that Jewish nationalism is somehow uniquely unacceptable.

That said, right wing anti-semitism is clearly a thing and people should recognise this.
Question: is it anti-semitic or anti-zionist to fully recognize that Israel should exist and that it is in fact better on human rights than many other nations in the area, but also to say that it might want to treat Palestinians better?
no, that would be the normal position....unless it just ends there.  If that's all your thoughts on the situation (only blaming one side's govt for the problems) then yeah, you're probably a bigot.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 06:46:21 AM »

and the Palestinians themselves are totally innocent?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 10:42:41 PM »

Don't know ... maybe he says something about it in the video you linked. But I don't speak Polish. Still, it's not uncommon for immigrants to be critical of other immigrants. The Chechens here hate the Afghans (always a lot of street battles and knife-fights in Vienna recently), the Turks hate the Kurds, the Arabs hate the Jews and so on ...
One interesting thing I've learned is that Americans born in Africa and regular old black people born in America tend to not like each other very much.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 07:55:56 AM »

Palestinian gets life for inciting killings of Jews
You must be logged in to read this quote.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 08:30:32 AM »

Good background from "The National Interest" with Austria as primary case.

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506
interesting read...the last bit
You must be logged in to read this quote.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 05:39:07 AM »

It clearly doesn't matter how often you explain yourself to the knucklehead, he's never going to get it.

(ahhh, feels good to know my post won't be deleted too)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 11:37:30 PM »

If you get rid of sexual relationships and knives you might finally cure your society of murder!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 05:23:15 PM »

As already said, was probably not an immigrant but a truck driver. Nevertheless, I don't understand how a young woman can voluntarily and alone go on board a truck with a man regardless of nationality. I'd never allow my girlfriend to do this, neither do I know a young woman doing this. Better to spend a few bucks and take the train, which is much safer. Like I will never get it why some young women walk home alone at night. Even I try to avoid it.
Ya might want to rephrase that.

Well, a stranger of course. Not me.
that's not what he was talking about.  Here in the free world men don't own their women, they do what they want, not what we "allow" them to do.  Even if what they're doing is freaking retarded.  We can't even suggest they not wear short skirts in dark alleys without a world of hell falling down upon anybody that would dare say it out loud.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 09:09:51 AM »

I wonder if this young bigot knows that Miami Beach is, in fact, full of Jews.  This is almost like beating up black people while wearing a Harlem Globetrotters jersey.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 04:49:06 PM »

Austria has among the highest share of women being murder victims (2016 numbers):
yeah, I saw your post and was like "whoa!, that's insane".  In the US, it's 79% dude (because the vast majority of our murders are drug/gang related, I can't find a percentage, but I'd wager it's north of 75%).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 06:43:14 AM »

He's posting about crime in Austria, and if the thread title is any indication, he's not being coy about it.  I understand the details might be a little embarassing to some political stripes, but that's ok, those people have a million things to be offended by (aren't the sheep still focused on a smirk and a hat?), this is just a blip.  Just drop by every few months to remind us that you're better and forget about it the rest of the time.  You'll need your energy for the next recrational outrage anyway.  I heard a black lesbian in a MAGA hat just got harassed inline at a CVS by a white lady while a bunch of Mountain Jews ran by eating bok choy and screaming about the gold standard.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 07:25:44 AM »

The women are fighting back!

(and a 57 yo chef married to a foreigner half his age is probably going to be a giant asshole, likely a little violent, certainly yells a lot....she's probably better off with....what do you get for murder in Austria, 6 months?, she's probably better off in prison for 6 months than stuck with him)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 01:33:27 PM »

A professional 27-year old triathlete was hit by a car last week while cycling and was abducted to the home of a 33-year old with significant mental problems. She was stripped to a chair naked, but then got to leave the house after complimenting on her abductor's orchid collection:

https://news.yahoo.com/austrian-triathlete-nathalie-birli-survives-135542044.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathalie_Birli
in the US we'd blame Reagan for this, who do you guys blame when a crazy person does something crazy?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 08:10:34 AM »

21 pages of creepy racist profiling.
can you show me where?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 10:21:22 AM »

21 pages of creepy racist profiling.

One of the better threads of the Atlas Forum.

I guess it's not a thread for people who struggle to deal with reality.

I deal with representing actual accused criminals for everything from speeding to murder on a daily basis. Unlike tender and apparently yourself, I realize that crime isn't limited to any particular racial or religious group.
who here is doing that, show us with links.  I understand you'll have to do more than talk into your phone to do that and that you shouldn't have to waste your time proving something so obvious to you....but go ahead.  Do it for the truthiness if nothing else.  It shouldn't be that hard if it's so obvious to you that you're willing to keep coming back in here to make these rather hardcore accusations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies