🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:55:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68677 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: June 09, 2018, 12:12:07 PM »

Is it just in America where we hold freedoms of speech and religion as sacred? It sounds like many of the European posters in this thread agree with this, while I know of many Americans, from far-right to far-left, that would see this as violating freedoms of religion.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:38:51 PM »

Is it just in America where we hold freedoms of speech and religion as sacred? It sounds like many of the European posters in this thread agree with this, while I know of many Americans, from far-right to far-left, that would see this as violating freedoms of religion.
Yeah, I don't think radical imams (foreign-funded or not) should have a right to spread their hatred in our societies and intoxicate the minds of their followers with ideas that do not have a place in Europe, prevent integration, and cause the distance between Muslim communities and mainstream society to increase: it's bad for everybody involved to allow this.
I'm not sure I'm fully educated on the matter - what exactly do these people do?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies