🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:03:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68343 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: January 03, 2016, 10:15:17 PM »

All of those Syrians FLOODING over the border must be up to other nefarious deeds instead.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »

15 homicides in three months?!  How is this even newsworthy?  Turn on the TV anywhere in America; I’ll even let you filter out the deaths caused by our ocean of barely regulated guns if you like.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 01:54:17 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2019, 02:00:16 PM by Joe Republic »

By all means, keep posting about your laughably provincial little backwater.  Watch out, I hear Frau Fetterarsch just had her purse snatched!  Pay closer attention, Tender - we need more details!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 04:10:44 PM »

^ Let’s not continue to play along with Tender’s assertion that “I’m just reporting the facts!”  The actual point, in case anybody reading it is too stupid to have figured it out, is to carefully highlight the murders committed by immigrants.  This thread wouldn’t exist otherwise, and everyone knows it.

The teensy problem here is that 15 murders in three months is pathetically insignificant (other than to the victims’ families o/c).  0.00017% of the Austrian population... THERES BLOOD FLOWING IN THE STREETS!!!1  Tender’s obsessive mission to scapegoat and stereotype immigrants as lawless murderers is weakened by this inconvenient fact.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies