🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:34:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 68921 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 21, 2017, 12:26:03 PM »

Turning your back on a herd of pigs is rather stupid. This reminds me of that story Kasich told, except he backed away from the dangerous moose.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:23:26 PM »

Do no white Austrians commit crimes for you to report on? Or do you prefer to focus on the minorities?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 06:25:59 PM »

Do no white Austrians commit crimes for you to report on? Or do you prefer to focus on the minorities?

It would be better for you to read the previous pages, before making a stupid comment like this.

I see you covering white crime twice in the last ten years, and one of those(Fritzl) was worldwide news.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 03:07:53 PM »

As usual, anti semitism is almost exclusively a symptom of the far right and radical Islam. Left wing anti Zionists are, in my experience, some of the most decent, accepting people out there.

Sure, they're very accepting of terrorist organizations killing their own people and targeting civilians. They even support these organizations. Nice guys.

Zionism isn't perfect by any means, but people who want staunch anti-Zionism are typically worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies