🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:35:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
Author Topic: 🇦🇹 Austria General Discussion  (Read 67870 times)
Omega21

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2019, 08:09:56 AM »

#11:

A Bosnian has killed his Serb ex-girlfriend yesterday night in Vienna on the street, by shooting her in the head. He later killed himself as well.

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/wien/Wien-Meidling-52-Jaehriger-toetete-Ex-Freundin-mit-Kopfschuss-vor-Lokal/367804942

Update:

She seems to be still alive, but in a coma, so hopefully she makes it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/wien/48-Jaehrige-im-Koma-Schuetze-tot/367852721

What does not surprise me is the illegal gun, as weapons were very available after the war.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2019, 02:41:50 PM »

This thread is biased in a quite unacceptable way. It doesn't report on the crimes taking places below floor level.

Omega21

« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »

This thread is biased in a quite unacceptable way. It doesn't report on the crimes taking places below floor level.

I don't get it?

He posted about every murder this year, not just the ones committed by migrants.

The fact that migrant committed crime is disproportionately high does not make it biased, and that's coming from a non-EU migrant living in Vienna.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #453 on: March 01, 2019, 12:04:20 AM »

Picture

I don't get it?

He posted about every murder this year, not just the ones committed by migrants.

The fact that migrant committed crime is disproportionately high does not make it biased, and that's coming from a non-EU migrant living in Vienna.

Not surprising ...

That‘s typical about the murder and rape defenders like Kalwejt: defend them and smear the messenger, in this case me because I report about these crimes.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #454 on: March 03, 2019, 09:26:30 AM »

I don't get it?

Not surprising ...

That‘s typical about the murder and rape defenders like Kalwejt: defend them and smear the messenger, in this case me because I report about these crimes.

The Soros' foundation directed me to smear you. I need to pay the rent, but privately don't care about your night life.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #455 on: March 09, 2019, 06:56:27 AM »

A popular 57-year old ski restuarant chef in Salzburg has apparently been stabbed to death by his 30-year old Romanian wife.

The man was found dead with a knife in his chest. The wife turned herself in to police.

The man was popular with Austrian and International skiers, such as Hermann Maier - who liked to visit his ski restaurant.

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/salzburg/Festnahme-nach-Tod-von-Promi-Wirt/371100324
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #456 on: March 09, 2019, 07:25:44 AM »

The women are fighting back!

(and a 57 yo chef married to a foreigner half his age is probably going to be a giant asshole, likely a little violent, certainly yells a lot....she's probably better off with....what do you get for murder in Austria, 6 months?, she's probably better off in prison for 6 months than stuck with him)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #457 on: March 09, 2019, 08:26:23 AM »

(and a 57 yo chef married to a foreigner half his age is probably going to be a giant asshole, likely a little violent, certainly yells a lot....she's probably better off with....what do you get for murder in Austria, 6 months?, she's probably better off in prison for 6 months than stuck with him)

Either that or she's a Gold-digger ... Tongue

PS: 15-25 years for murder is the usual average sentence. Killers with a form of mental illness get that + they are locked up after that until they are deemed "cured".
Omega21

« Reply #458 on: March 09, 2019, 12:05:40 PM »

Either that or she's a Gold-digger ... Tongue

PS: 15-25 years for murder is the usual average sentence. Killers with a form of mental illness get that + they are locked up after that until they are deemed "cured".

Obviously, she will get less if she can prove abuse in the household, such as old marks on her body etc.

As Tender said, murderers get locked up for quite some time, the only difference being that the prisons are more comfortable than in the US, so I guess maybe you can drop the soap sometimes lol.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #459 on: March 24, 2019, 12:47:30 AM »

Murder #13:

A 76-year old woman (the mother of a police officer) was killed by an unknown person in her Lower Austria home.

https://www.heute.at/oesterreich/niederoesterreich/story/Mordverdacht-Bezirk-Neunkirchen-70-Jaehrige-tot-in-Wohnung-aufgefunden-52388897

That is the 6th murder in Lower Austria so far, all victims there are women.

Among all 13 Austrian murder victims, 9 are women.

6 are from Lower Austria, 4 from Vienna and 1 each from Vorarlberg, Salzburg and Upper Austria.

9 of the 13 killers are foreigners, 3 Austrians and 1 unknown.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #460 on: March 24, 2019, 03:37:54 AM »

Murder #13:

A 76-year old woman (the mother of a police officer) was killed by an unknown person in her Lower Austria home.

https://www.heute.at/oesterreich/niederoesterreich/story/Mordverdacht-Bezirk-Neunkirchen-70-Jaehrige-tot-in-Wohnung-aufgefunden-52388897

That is the 6th murder in Lower Austria so far, all victims there are women.

Among all 13 Austrian murder victims, 9 are women.

6 are from Lower Austria, 4 from Vienna and 1 each from Vorarlberg, Salzburg and Upper Austria.

9 of the 13 killers are foreigners, 3 Austrians and 1 unknown.

A suspect has been arrested, the 28-year old grandson of the woman. He apparently beat and stabbed her to death. Both the woman and killer are Austrian citizens.

https://derstandard.at/2000100108683/Enkel-nach-Mord-an-Pensionistin-im-Bezirk-Neunkirchen-festgenommen
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #461 on: March 26, 2019, 10:29:17 AM »

Slick Austrian far-right dude received thousands of dollars from Australian far-right dude who became a mass killer.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-26/austrian-far-right-activist-probe-over-new-zealand-shootings/10942764
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #462 on: March 27, 2019, 05:48:28 AM »

Slick Austrian far-right dude received thousands of dollars from Australian far-right dude who became a mass killer.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-26/austrian-far-right-activist-probe-over-new-zealand-shootings/10942764

Yes.

And ÖVP-FPÖ now want to dissolve the Identitarian Movement because of it, they said today.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #463 on: March 30, 2019, 10:18:28 AM »

Murder #14:

A 21-year old has killed his mother yesterday night in Carinthia, by beating her to death with a wooden chair after an argument. The 21-year old has a history of violence and a criminal background.

https://kaernten.orf.at/news/stories/2973093
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #464 on: April 02, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »

Murder #15:

A 27-year old Hungarian woman killed her 32-year old Tunisian boyfriend in Vienna by stabbing him to death, then dismembered his body and transported the body parts to the Hungary home of her mother.

The 2 women then purchased 10 liters of salt acid in a shop, but the body would not fully dissolve - so they dumped the remains in a river. Too bad for them that the shop employee informed the police about the acid purchase ...

https://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2973521
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #465 on: April 04, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »

15 homicides in three months?!  How is this even newsworthy?  Turn on the TV anywhere in America; I’ll even let you filter out the deaths caused by our ocean of barely regulated guns if you like.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #466 on: April 04, 2019, 01:37:40 PM »

15 homicides in three months?!  How is this even newsworthy?  Turn on the TV anywhere in America; I’ll even let you filter out the deaths caused by our ocean of barely regulated guns if you like.

I know very well about the abnormally high murder rate in the US.

But this is a thread about Austrian crime, not US crime.

You have all the other Forum space to post crime in the US.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #467 on: April 04, 2019, 01:54:17 PM »
« Edited: April 04, 2019, 02:00:16 PM by Joe Republic »

By all means, keep posting about your laughably provincial little backwater.  Watch out, I hear Frau Fetterarsch just had her purse snatched!  Pay closer attention, Tender - we need more details!
Omega21

« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2019, 02:35:54 PM »

By all means, keep posting about your laughably provincial little backwater.  Watch out, I hear Frau Fetterarsch just had her purse snatched!  Pay closer attention, Tender - we need more details!

Just because your murder rate is out of control, doesn't mean that the rest of the world should use your situation as a "measure" for anything.

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2019, 04:10:44 PM »

^ Let’s not continue to play along with Tender’s assertion that “I’m just reporting the facts!”  The actual point, in case anybody reading it is too stupid to have figured it out, is to carefully highlight the murders committed by immigrants.  This thread wouldn’t exist otherwise, and everyone knows it.

The teensy problem here is that 15 murders in three months is pathetically insignificant (other than to the victims’ families o/c).  0.00017% of the Austrian population... THERES BLOOD FLOWING IN THE STREETS!!!1  Tender’s obsessive mission to scapegoat and stereotype immigrants as lawless murderers is weakened by this inconvenient fact.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #470 on: April 04, 2019, 05:51:52 PM »

Joe made an excellent point, as usual.

Beside, I'm starting to think whether this thread, especially the way its being presented, does belong to a "political discussion" board, or should go somewhere else.
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »

Joe made an excellent point, as usual.

Beside, I'm starting to think whether this thread, especially the way its being presented, does belong to a "political discussion" board, or should go somewhere else.

It's basically OT.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #472 on: April 04, 2019, 11:12:15 PM »

Sry that I cannot report on some guy shooting down from a hotel and killing 100 people in my thread all the time, so I will continue to stick to my laughably provincial little backwater instead and worry if the purse of Ms. Fatass has been stolen or not and if a foreigner was involved.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #473 on: April 06, 2019, 12:40:29 PM »

Austria's ICE really likes drama:

In Salzburg, an Austrian woman wanted to marry a man from Gambia recently, who she met in Italy 4 years ago.

Austria's deportation officers busted the couple 3 minutes before they started with the marriage and before they signed it.

The man, who was illegally in Austria, has been brought to Vienna for deportation imprisonment. He's a so-called "Dublin case", someone who has filed for asylum already in Italy and then travelled to Austria illegally to stay with his girlfriend. He will be returned to Italy soon (and probably will sneak into Austria again somehow, I'm sure).

https://derstandard.at/2000100944174/Braeutigam-kurz-vor-der-Hochzeit-in-Schubhaft-genommen

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/salzburg/Braeutigam-festgenommen-Braut-flehte-Polizisten-an-Bitte-lasst-uns-doch-heiraten/375109499
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2019, 11:06:32 AM »

Disgusting 16th murder + story in Innsbruck:

https://www.krone.at/1901000

https://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/tirol/Innsbruck-Rachemord-nach-versuchter-Vergewaltigung/375632690

3 Indians (or one or two of them) killed a convicted Pakistani child rapist asylum seeker after he tried to rape one of the Indian women in an apartment.

They killed him by cutting his throat and also cut off an arm (!).

All 3 Indians (2 women, 1 man) were arrested for further investigation.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies