Should Family Guy do an episode about killing Kim Jong-un?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:22:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Should Family Guy do an episode about killing Kim Jong-un?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should Family Guy do an episode about killing Kim Jong-un?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Should Family Guy do an episode about killing Kim Jong-un?  (Read 1993 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 09:19:02 AM »

No South Park should not do any more episodes....ever. About anything.

WTF is wrong with you? You like Family Guy but don't like South Park? You have the worst taste in the world.

Family Guy is a hysterical show with a strong progressive message while South Park is just mind-numbing unfunny, right-wing filth. Pretty simple.

I stopped watching FG after I turned 10 because I had already matured out of it. South Park has infinitely more nuance in it, and I really can't see how you see it as an incredibly partisan conservative show.

If FG is supposed to have some sort of amazing "progressive" message then I'm truly ashamed to be a part of that movement.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 11:19:22 AM »

I've asked this question before and received no answer: What South Park episode has a progressive message? And no, simply making fun of some idiotic conservative like Pat Robertson doesn't constitute a progressive message.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »

I've asked this question before and received no answer: What South Park episode has a progressive message? And no, simply making fun of some idiotic conservative like Pat Robertson doesn't constitute a progressive message.

Dances with Smurfs comes to mind immediately.  Best Friends Forever is another one (I believe congressional Republicans are literally depicted as tools of Statan).  Passion of the Jew, the one about gay marriage where the Stan and Kyle have to keep that egg from breaking, the Imaginationland trilogy, World War Zimmerman, Cartman Sucks, Last of the Meehicans, and arguably (albeit to a lesser degree) Margaritaville, Cartoon Wars, Quest for Ratings, and Apologies to Jesse Jackson.  There are probably others, but that seems like a good start even if you don't count the debatable ones.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

The Cissy - arguably the best episode they have made and certainly top 10 - can likely fit that category too.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies