Article of Impeachment Against President Lumine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:11:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Article of Impeachment Against President Lumine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Article of Impeachment Against President Lumine  (Read 2366 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: December 13, 2014, 07:37:19 PM »

I'll just say that I've never directly called for the President to be removed from office, but I'm incensed at the level of whining for merely following the Constitution and introducing these impeachment articles. Of course they deserved to be introduced by someone - anyone - because that is the law. Federal officeholders swear to uphold and defend the Constitution, after all. If the game worked as intended, then they would automatically manifest via robot (Yankee?) as the law states. Nobody was upset in the past about these articles of impeachment being introduced for other Senators who didn't engage on the FG board but who did on the FE board (Xahar).

This particular article and clause has been finely tuned multiple times over the year and is purposefully designed to be the way it is; officeholders have to engage on the Government board, as that is where the actual decision-making and game play really occur. A message needs to be sent to all Senators, the President and the Vice-President that their continued and active presence on this board is required, regardless of whatever excuses ("my role has been changed", "I have real life unlike everyone else", "I posted on the FE board", etc) may be. These people should spend more time reflecting on how they are letting the electorate down and less time blaming me or anyone else for their failings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies