God, Gold, and Glory: Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:41:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  God, Gold, and Glory: Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: God, Gold, and Glory: Game Thread  (Read 14469 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: November 22, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »
« edited: November 22, 2014, 04:49:52 PM by Ambassador Cassius »

Philip II of Spain and Naples

1. Regarding the religious situation in the Netherlands, his majesty finds it congenial to declare an 'Edict of Tolerance' that shall cover the Seventeen Provinces, allowing freedom of worship in that area. Whilst deploring the spread of the vile canker of Lutheranism and Calvinism, and resolving to prevent it from infecting his other land, his majesty believes that the greatest threat to Christendom at this present point is not the heretic, but instead the infidel; the Turk, he who threatens the security of Christendom's southern and eastern flanks.

2. Further to that, his majesty wishes to establish a 'Holy League' to create a united front against the aggression of the Turk. All those who are true Christians are welcome to join us at Messina, where we are in the process of assembling a great fleet to take on the menace that is the Turk.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »

It should be known Phillip has been married, happily, to Elisabeth de Valois for a year Wink

I'd also like to remind players that for any diplomacy, wars, alliances, and actions towards unplayed nations to contact me, as I am in charge of all of them.

I'm sure that I can persuade the Pope to allow bigamy Wink . That part removed.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:55:52 AM »

Official Declaration of War

By decree of His Most Catholic Majesty, Philip II, King of Spain and Naples and Lord of the Seventeen Provinces, from this moment on a state of war exists between the Sublime Porte and the aforementioned territories.

X, His Most Catholic Majesty Philip II, King of Spain and Naples, Lord of the Seventeen Provinces
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies