Marxist works on US history (PDFs inside)

<< < (2/14) > >>

Ismail:
A three-volume Soviet work has been scanned and added to the original post: Recent History of the Labor Movement in the United States, covering the years 1918-1980 in total.

Ismail:
I've now scanned The Populist Movement in the United States and American Youth Today, both of which can be found in the original post.

Yelnoc:
Quote from: Ismail on January 23, 2015, 08:35:46 AM

Scanned a new work: History of the USA since World War I (written by two Soviet historians in 1976.)

I'm reading this now; it's quite interesting to have this perspective. I appreciate you scanning and uploading all these books and hope you keep posting links in this thread. Thank you!

Ismail:
Quote from: Yelnoc on September 29, 2015, 12:22:45 PM

I'm reading this now; it's quite interesting to have this perspective.

Anything in particular that stands out to you in their interpretations/analysis?

There are some other books the Soviets put out on US history, the problem is that they're either unavailable to buy or whomever is selling them puts them at absurd prices.

There's also some other works on US history put out by International Publishers (aka the CPUSA's publishing arm) but I need permission from them to scan their books, and I don't always get it. For example, I asked for permission to scan a 1937 book on the Reconstruction period but was denied it.

Ismail:
I found a short pamphlet online from 1944 titled War Elections: 1862-1864 put out by the CPUSA, so I added it to the list.

I am also going to obtain and scan a Soviet biography of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page