Is Hillary Clinton?..

(1/2) > >>

MaC:
It just seems to me like before the 2004 election even got started Republicans were talking about how much it would suck to have her as president, and then the Democrats picked up on the idea.  Even though she might be planning for a presidential run, it's not for certain.  It just seems like Republicans started this whole thing, and she's doing it in part to give them reason to hate her.  Who's really to say that she would think about running if she wasn't enticed into it?  And why do Republicans really hate her that bad when there are so many other liberals in congress?

Bono:
Quote from: Milk_and_cereal on April 15, 2005, 02:20:09 AM

It just seems to me like before the 2004 election even got started Republicans were talking about how much it would suck to have her as president, and then the Democrats picked up on the idea.  Even though she might be planning for a presidential run, it's not for certain.  It just seems like Republicans started this whole thing, and she's doing it in part to give them reason to hate her.  Who's really to say that she would think about running if she wasn't enticed into it?  And why do Republicans really hate her that bad when there are so many other liberals in congress?

I can't say about the otehrs, but HillaryCare did it for me.

opebo:
In a sense yes.  In reality she's just another moderate right-leaning Democrat Senatorm, not some bogeyman.

MaC:
Quote from: opebo on April 15, 2005, 03:53:50 AM

In a sense yes.  In reality she's just another moderate right-leaning Democrat Senatorm, not some bogeyman.

hey opebo, if you see Hillary as right of moderate, who would you say is a leftist?

Richard:
Quote from: Milk_and_cereal on April 15, 2005, 07:07:27 PM

Quote from: opebo on April 15, 2005, 03:53:50 AM

hey opebo, if you see Hillary as right of moderate, who would you say is a leftist?

Marx is probably a moderate and Stalin a left of moderate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page