Kyl listens to Arizona voters

<< < (2/4) > >>

Platypus:
Kyl is nothing but a lobbyists' bitch. Look into his views on the FTA with Australia, especially in relation to his lackeyness to Pharmaceutical groups. IIRC, Pfizer was his largest campaign donor.

AuH2O:
Quote from: hughento on April 14, 2005, 11:08:57 PM

Kyl is nothing but a lobbyists' bitch. Look into his views on the FTA with Australia, especially in relation to his lackeyness to Pharmaceutical groups. IIRC, Pfizer was his largest campaign donor.

Take a look at who and how much the pharmaceuticals donate. Everyone is their bitch.

CARLHAYDEN:
Quote from: A18 on April 14, 2005, 10:38:58 PM

What's important is the guest worker program. Once that's done, then go ahead and enforce the laws.

McCain has NO intention whatsoever of enforcing laws against illegal immigration. The Kennedy-McCain proposal is a very thinly veiled amnesty program.

CARLHAYDEN:
Quote from: hughento on April 14, 2005, 11:08:57 PM

You really crossed the line, and exhibited your total lack of decency and understanding.

The Democrats didn't even field a candidate against Kyl last time as he is well known for his integrity, intelligence, decency and hard work for his constituents.

When I learn of citizen of my state who has been mistreated by a federal government agency, I refer them to Kyl's office, as McCain is too busy mugging for the liberal media and doesn't give a damn about the citizens of Arizona, and the local congressman IS dishonest and is primarily concerned with flaking for big corporations (his own brother has told him of the illegal immigration problem, and he ignores it). 

Bono:
Quote from: CARLHAYDEN on April 15, 2005, 02:10:38 AM

and the local congressman IS dishonest and is primarily concerned with flaking for big corporations (his own brother has told him of the illegal immigration problem, and he ignores it). 

Is he Jeff Flake?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page