Kyl listens to Arizona voters

<< < (3/4) > >>

CARLHAYDEN:
No, Flake is a pretty decent guy.

Kolbe on the other hand keeps alienating voters.  He counts on the liberal media and the corporate moneybags to keep his seat in Congress.

If he were to have a decently funded credible opponent in the primary, he would be toast.

Platypus:
Quote from: CARLHAYDEN on April 15, 2005, 02:10:38 AM

Quote from: hughento on April 14, 2005, 11:08:57 PM

Kyl is nothing but a lobbyists' bitch. Look into his views on the FTA with Australia, especially in relation to his lackeyness to Pharmaceutical groups. IIRC, Pfizer was his largest campaign donor.

You really crossed the line, and exhibited your total lack of decency and understanding.

The Democrats didn't even field a candidate against Kyl last time as he is well known for his integrity, intelligence, decency and hard work for his constituents.

When I learn of citizen of my state who has been mistreated by a federal government agency, I refer them to Kyl's office, as McCain is too busy mugging for the liberal media and doesn't give a damn about the citizens of Arizona, and the local congressman IS dishonest and is primarily concerned with flaking for big corporations (his own brother has told him of the illegal immigration problem, and he ignores it).

Mate, I wish you'd seen the Four Corners report on Aussie TV interviewing Senator Kyl on his views on the FTA, specifically relating to our PBS, a programme that saves and betters hundreds of thousands of lives every year in Australia.

He doesn't actually give a  about whether we (America's closest ally for over half a century) have a PBS or not. All he cares about is doing what the drug companioes tell him-attacking the system so they can increase their already GENEROUS profit margins.

I'd like to see how Kyl has voted on legislation relating to pharmaceuticals. it's be very interesting i'm sure.

opebo:
Why do Arizona voters mind illegal immigration?  Hate the Mexicans?

Rob:
Quote from: opebo on April 15, 2005, 03:52:45 AM

Why do Arizona voters mind illegal immigration?  Hate the Mexicans?

Or, just *maybe*, they don't like high crime rates and high taxes. Could that be why? Hmmm...

TheresNoMoney:
We definitely need to take a hard stance against illegal immigration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page