CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:03:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45  (Read 23378 times)
KCDem

« on: November 02, 2014, 10:20:53 PM »
« edited: November 02, 2014, 10:25:44 PM by KCDem »

KEN BUCK WILL WIN!
JUNK POLL!!!!!!
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »

Oh, please please please be right and continue your excellent track record PPP. Cory Gardner is the only candidate I direly want to win (Coakley and Don Young I just want to lose - I could care less who their opponent is).

Do you hate condoms that much?
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 10:41:03 PM »

Even if Udall were to win due to voter fraud, Colorado will be a solid blue state by 2020 and condom hater will be dead in the water.
KCDem

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 11:23:04 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2014, 11:26:32 PM by KCDem »

Even if Udall were to win due to voter fraud, Colorado will be a solid blue state by 2020 and condom hater will be dead in the water.

Let's just hope Obama and Clinton veto any bills banning condoms the sumabitch tries to pass before then.

Serious question, and I'm sorry to ask it, but do you really think there's a desire to ban condoms among the GOP?

Yes. They generally are unattractives and misogynists who resent those who have sex, thus they want to ban rubbers for those who do.
KCDem

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 11:49:52 PM »

This poll is glorious news for Mark Udall! Gardner will lose.
KCDem

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 12:49:23 AM »

A 7-point error in favor of Rossi

A 5-point error in favor of Brady

A 6-point error in favor of Angle

...noticing a trend?
KCDem

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 12:51:30 AM »

^^^I agree: JUNK POLL!

Mark Udall has this race on lockdown.
KCDem

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 08:15:05 AM »

The water is rapidly rising when the hacks are saying not to trust PPP...there is chatter in the lifeboats about turning back to save them but it's too late...

And Brownback will be reelected Roll Eyes
KCDem

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 11:37:57 AM »

Unfortunate that Udall was forced to run in such a misogynistic state

The only thing more misogynistic than abortion is the idea that women are primarily motivated to vote by a desire to have unimpeded access to abortion.

Women want to have fun and not get pregnant. I know it's hard for you to understand because you don't get laid, but trust those of us who do.
KCDem

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 11:54:42 AM »

The only thing more misogynistic than abortion is the idea that women are primarily motivated to vote by a desire to have unimpeded access to abortion.

Women want to have fun and not get pregnant. I know it's hard for you to understand because you don't get laid, but trust those of us who do.

I'm married, KC.

So that explains why you hate condoms.
KCDem

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »

I'm married, KC.

So that explains why you hate condoms.

Actually, I'm a Catholic, and I do hate condoms.  But I don't think that Cory Gardner does.

So your anti-condom delusions color your analysis. Good to know!
KCDem

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 03:45:19 PM »

Eh being married is not something I'm desperately craving. In fact quite the opposite. I enjoy maintaining a large harem.
KCDem

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »

LOL

I take back my comment. I thought this was a parody of Lief and Massachusetts even though Udall is male. Never had I once even considered to associate pro-life voters with misogyny. Considering misogyny is one of the greatest problems in our country as I see first hand almost daily, this is a mockery of a serious issue. You can't just type people who disagree with you as mysogynists when they have a very legitimate argument on the other side of the issue that has nothing to do with suppressing women.

Ummm, that's exactly what the anti-choice movement is all about: taking power away from women and giving it to politicians who tend to be disproportionally white and male.
KCDem

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 10:46:36 PM »

LOL

I take back my comment. I thought this was a parody of Lief and Massachusetts even though Udall is male. Never had I once even considered to associate pro-life voters with misogyny. Considering misogyny is one of the greatest problems in our country as I see first hand almost daily, this is a mockery of a serious issue. You can't just type people who disagree with you as mysogynists when they have a very legitimate argument on the other side of the issue that has nothing to do with suppressing women.

Ummm, that's exactly what the anti-choice movement is all about: taking power away from women and giving it to politicians who tend to be disproportionally white and male.

1. "Disproportionately"
2. Read the FULL sentence. Does it say the ISSUE has nothing to do with suppressing women? No, it says the ARGUMENT for being pro-life has nothing to do with suppressing women.
3. There's no such thing as an anti-choice movement (and if there is, they are probably HPs)
4. Abortion does nothing to do with putting males in power. Big Murkowski supporter here. Align with my beliefs and be a respectable human being. I don't care who you are - you can have my vote for a position of power.
5. Get off this forum, you JUNK POSTER. Mods please ban.

Restricting abortion is all about male power. You insult every woman in this country by denying it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies