CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:56:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP - Gardner (R) 48; Udall (D) 45  (Read 23670 times)
njwes
United States

« on: November 02, 2014, 10:46:34 PM »

Even if Udall were to win due to voter fraud, Colorado will be a solid blue state by 2020 and condom hater will be dead in the water.

Let's just hope Obama and Clinton veto any bills banning condoms the sumabitch tries to pass before then.

Serious question, and I'm sorry to ask it, but do you really think there's a desire to ban condoms among the GOP?
njwes
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:59:59 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2014, 11:03:47 PM by njwes »

Even if Udall were to win due to voter fraud, Colorado will be a solid blue state by 2020 and condom hater will be dead in the water.

Let's just hope Obama and Clinton veto any bills banning condoms the sumabitch tries to pass before then.

Serious question, and I'm sorry to ask it, but do you really think there's a desire to ban condoms among the GOP?

Among the Santorum/Huckabee/etc types?  Yes.  Among the Republican Party as a whole?  No.

I have to agree with Phil on this. Maybe, maybe Santorum in his most ultramontane fantasies. The idea of "banning condoms" etc is just so much scaremongering from Dems. What's most frightening of all is that so many seemingly intelligent, well-informed liberals actually seem to believe this.
njwes
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 11:23:08 PM »

My bad, I misread your post Sad  I thought you were asking about contraceptives.  I doubt anyone but some of the whacktivists actually want to ban condoms.  It's been a long weekend (and not in a good way) Sad

No worries, and that is a bit different, but I still see it as misinformation/fear-mongering. Even if these politicians sincerely want to ban IUDs or birth control pills or the nuva ring--and I don't think the vast majority do--it's clear enough that a Personhood Bill or Amendment will never, ever be passed into law.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies