NH-Final NEC Poll: Brown +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:20:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NH-Final NEC Poll: Brown +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-Final NEC Poll: Brown +1  (Read 6538 times)
KCDem

« on: November 02, 2014, 10:14:52 PM »

Guinta with a 9 point lead? LOL to the junk pile it goes!
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 12:34:58 AM »

Are Shaheen and Brown the only ones on the ballot?
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »

For over a month now every poll out of 20 (other than last week's tie from ARRRGHH) has shown Shaheen ahead. The exception: 4 polls all from NEC. The previous 3 showing the exact same 48/47 split. It'll be close of course, but I'm not buying a Brown upset here.

Hard to say. Ground game is going to make the difference in New Hampshire. If the more conservative/tea party folks sit home or vote write-in, sadly Shaheen wins...

The thing is ground game is going to be to the benefit of the Democrats nationally. That will swing the close races in their direction.
KCDem

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:08 PM »

For over a month now every poll out of 20 (other than last week's tie from ARRRGHH) has shown Shaheen ahead. The exception: 4 polls all from NEC. The previous 3 showing the exact same 48/47 split. It'll be close of course, but I'm not buying a Brown upset here.

Hard to say. Ground game is going to make the difference in New Hampshire. If the more conservative/tea party folks sit home or vote write-in, sadly Shaheen wins...

The thing is ground game is going to be to the benefit of the Democrats nationally. That will swing the close races in their direction.

It's hard to make that claim though. I think almost certainly in Alaska and Colorado, but nationwide? Republicans are the party traditionally known for their grassroots efforts, and I think in the Northeast they may still be able to pull it off. I'm in no way calling a Brown win, but the ground game could be a benefit there - it's hard to tell just yet.

Yes, but the Democrats invested $60 million in competitive senate race ground game. I'm guessing New Hampshire is within that expenditure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies