Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:26:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Final Marist/NBC polls: Perdue+4/+3, McConnell+9, Landrieu+8 & -5  (Read 10230 times)
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 10:49:57 AM »

New Poll: Kentucky Senator by Marist College on 2014-10-30

Summary: D: 41%, R: 50%, I: 5%, U: 3%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »

New Poll: Louisiana Senator by Marist College on 2014-10-30

Summary: D: 44%, R: 36%, I: 16%, U: 4%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
KCDem

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 11:00:46 AM »

Junk polls!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »

Wasn't it cute when the Democrats were convinced they were going to win Georgia?

Why is it that before an election, so many Republican avatars flood the board chastising posters and then disappear afterwards? I seriously believe Republican operatives get paid to troll message boards, because this behavior is so predictable and common.

Haha, what a sore loser. Which Republicans here disappear after the election? I most certainly don't.

Unfortunately. What about cliffy, JJ, POLITICO and those doofs that evaporated post-2012?

A certain amount of irony that you'd post this given that we haven't seen you in how many years?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 11:40:12 AM »

I see large margins with white voters in these crosstabs.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2014, 11:44:15 AM »

lol
KCDem

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2014, 11:51:36 AM »

Luckily Democrats and blacks are hunting down whites across the South! #Reconstruction2014
OkThen

Political Matrix
E: -2.32, S: 0.35

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2014, 12:46:47 PM »

For GA, it has the AA vote at 29%. Based on early voting, AA vote is hovering around 33%. But who knows that margin might be less come election day.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »

McConnell Roberts can't be comfortably ahead because I said Dilma would lose. This is too confusing!

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2014, 06:48:19 PM »

That's all who should be voting... correct?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2014, 10:12:58 PM »

McConnell Roberts can't be comfortably ahead because I said Dilma would lose. This is too confusing!

Ah, so my "bad predictions" (which are vastly overstated) are only selectively applied. Shocking. You guys should really be a little more sportsman-like and own up when you're wrong. I do it when I'm wrong. Since you're so obsessed with all of my wrong predictions, surely you can admit the "few" times I get it right without whining/excuses.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2014, 10:30:04 PM »

So I'm guessing krazen is furiously digging through the topic archives to find "gotcha quotes" because he was caught flat flooted in 2012 predicting a Romney landslide, got relentlessly hammered for it, and now is sadly trying to get "revenge"?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2014, 10:33:32 PM »

So I'm guessing krazen is furiously digging through the topic archives to find "gotcha quotes" because he was caught flat flooted in 2012 predicting a Romney landslide, got relentlessly hammered for it, and now is sadly trying to get "revenge"?

And if he is? Take your licks, young man. It's part of the business.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Well, if we want to turn every thread into that, it's fine. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to find krazen insisting Terri Lynn Land and Ken Cuccinelli would win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2014, 10:55:01 PM »

Well, if we want to turn every thread into that, it's fine. It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to find krazen insisting Terri Lynn Land and Ken Cuccinelli would win.

Great. Again, it's part of the business but don't whine because he cares to call out your errors. It's like the children around here that are already looking for excuses instead of giving me credit for my predictions. You want to mock my wrong calls? Fine. Be an adult and admit when I get something right, too.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »

Great. Again, it's part of the business but don't whine because he cares to call out your errors. It's like the children around here that are already looking for excuses instead of giving me credit for my predictions. You want to mock my wrong calls? Fine. Be an adult and admit when I get something right, too.

It had nothing to do with "my errors". He quoted a post earlier in this thread from someone else, and did so in other threads as well. The only thing he's quoted recently from me is a comment that was clearly a joke. It's getting old. As I said, it's not at all hard to find these utterly hilarious posts if we want to go this route.

Romneymentum is soaring across this nation!

Good news! Romneymentum is surging across the midwest. That is why of course he  is winning with critical Iowa independents.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies