OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:13:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters  (Read 2011 times)
KCDem

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »

Let's ignore the unpopular Republican kid from Massachusetts.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 09:19:27 PM »

Hillary is only ahead because of more name recognition than Jeb Bush and the poll is also way off into the outskirts of margin of error and Kasich is actually beating her! This is totally a fair assessment and not a desperate hack rationalization in the slightest!
How is thinking that polls released 2 years in advance of election day not accurate hackish? Clinton was supposed to runaway with the Democratic nomination in 2008 too and it didn't happen.

Nope. Hillary was polling in the 30s/40s at this point in 2006, now she's polling in the 60s/70s.

Sorry but I don't believe I am being a hack because I am skeptical of these very early polls.

I still think Hilary is the favorite at this point, but a lot of Democrats expecting her to win 330+ electoral votes are way out of touch with reality.

How is thinking Hillary could do better than Obama did in 2012 out of touch with reality?

Because it is too early to understand what the political climate will be, and who she will be facing off against in the primary and in the general election.

I don't see why that means she can't possibly do better than Obama did in 2012.

She could possibly do better, but I said there are many Democrats who believe she will do better, and its too early to say that.

Why is it? That's what the polls currently say. Yes, they could easily change, but despite my reputation I've never said Hillary was a lock in the general (though I have said she's a lock in the primary, and I stand by that prediction).
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 11:13:37 PM »

Nothing like polling likely voters for an election 2 years away.

Yeah, because November 1st, 2014 is the peak of Democratic popularity.

Yeah, because the average voter in Ohio is aware of who Jeb Bush or Rick Perry is.

I doubt the eventual GOP nominee will be as popular as Kasich currently is, as he skates to a landslide win under fawning media coverage (unlike Hillary who has been through the political meat grinder in the last few months). Yet she still beats him. By a bigger margin than Obama beat Romney. In a lower turnout electorate.

Kasich isn't that popular, but he has the good fortune to be running against FitzGerald.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2014, 09:53:08 PM »

Hillary 47 Kasich 43
Hillary 48 Bush 38
Hillary 46 Christie 39
Hillary 49 Perry 39
Hillary 49 Paul 40

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2014/10/31/fox-news-poll-ohio-governors-race/

Glorious news!

Now I'm imagining Hillary literally spanking those guys. She must have a big paddle.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2014, 12:17:04 AM »

She's leading by 8-10 (except for Kasich, who's unlikely to win the GOP nomination anyway) with a midterm electorate.  Believe it or not, but this poll is probably charitable to the Republicans.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies