OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:36:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: OH-FoxNews: Hillary Spanking all Opposition among 2014 Likely Voters  (Read 2010 times)
KCDem

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2014, 05:47:07 PM »

Hillary 47 Kasich 43
Hillary 48 Bush 38
Hillary 46 Christie 39
Hillary 49 Perry 39
Hillary 49 Paul 40

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2014/10/31/fox-news-poll-ohio-governors-race/

Glorious news!
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 05:48:59 PM »

Nothing like polling likely voters for an election 2 years away.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 05:49:44 PM »

Looks like Hillary will soon be cracking open some GOP skulls with her high heel.

The dominatrix of Ohio and Florida is Dominating!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 06:19:32 PM »

#HillaryUnder50
#RepublicanWave
#Jebmentum
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 06:34:11 PM »

Kasich (who isn't really known) is probably a stand in for "generic republican" but it is interesting that the four well-known pubs all lose points vs. the generic. Each one has different baggage, but none of them can claim to have any extra 'electibility' appeal
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:35:34 PM »

Kasich (who isn't really known) is probably a stand in for "generic republican" but it is interesting that the four well-known pubs all lose points vs. the generic. Each one has different baggage, but none of them can claim to have any extra 'electibility' appeal

Uh, this is Ohio. Kasich is the most well known and popular of all the GOPers there, considering he's, you know, the governor of the state.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »

oh sorry i thought this was national. my mistake.

kind of surprising Kasich isn't doing better
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 03:41:22 PM »

Yeah, because November 1st, 2014 is the peak of Democratic popularity.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 03:52:26 PM »

Yeah, because the average voter in Ohio is aware of who Jeb Bush or Rick Perry is.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 04:09:05 PM »

Yeah, because the average voter in Ohio is aware of who Jeb Bush or Rick Perry is.
Yes he is. Because both of them are national figures for different reasons.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »

I doubt the eventual GOP nominee will be as popular as Kasich currently is, as he skates to a landslide win under fawning media coverage (unlike Hillary who has been through the political meat grinder in the last few months). Yet she still beats him. By a bigger margin than Obama beat Romney. In a lower turnout electorate.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 04:13:48 PM »

I don't think you realize that the average person does not pay attention to politics until the last month or so before the election, it's ridiculous for Democrats to think that Ohio isn't going to be competive based on polls this far out that are including candidates that the average person has barely heard of. The average Ohioan is not aware of who Jeb Bush is except his last name is Bush.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 04:22:29 PM »

RATINGS CHANGE:

2016 President Ohio: Toss-up/tilt D >>>> Likely D
Maistre
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »

Translation:

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »

"He thinks a poll of Ohio with Jeb Bush losing to Hillary Clinton by 10 points means Jeb Bush is going to lose Ohio to Hillary Clinton what a Dem hack!!!"
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »

I don't think you realize that the average person does not pay attention to politics until the last month or so before the election, it's ridiculous for Democrats to think that Ohio isn't going to be competive based on polls this far out that are including candidates that the average person has barely heard of. The average Ohioan is not aware of who Jeb Bush is except his last name is Bush.

And I suppose most Ohioans don't know who their own Governor is and voted for Hillary by mistake, too?
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »

And I suppose most Ohioans don't know who their own Governor is and voted for Hillary by mistake, too?

Their governor is within the margin of error.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »

Hillary is only ahead because of more name recognition than Jeb Bush and the poll is also way off into the outskirts of margin of error and Kasich is actually beating her! This is totally a fair assessment and not a desperate hack rationalization in the slightest!
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 05:30:21 PM »

Hillary is only ahead because of more name recognition than Jeb Bush and the poll is also way off into the outskirts of margin of error and Kasich is actually beating her! This is totally a fair assessment and not a desperate hack rationalization in the slightest!

How is thinking that polls released 2 years in advance of election day not accurate hackish? Clinton was supposed to runaway with the Democratic nomination in 2008 too and it didn't happen.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 05:37:22 PM »

How is thinking that polls released 2 years in advance of election day not accurate hackish? Clinton was supposed to runaway with the Democratic nomination in 2008 too and it didn't happen.

Nope. Hillary was polling in the 30s/40s at this point in 2006, now she's polling in the 60s/70s.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »

Nope. Hillary was polling in the 30s/40s at this point in 2006, now she's polling in the 60s/70s.

Sorry but I don't believe I am being a hack because I am skeptical of these very early polls.

I still think Hilary is the favorite at this point, but a lot of Democrats expecting her to win 330+ electoral votes are way out of touch with reality.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 05:43:34 PM »

Sorry but I don't believe I am being a hack because I am skeptical of these very early polls.

I still think Hilary is the favorite at this point, but a lot of Democrats expecting her to win 330+ electoral votes are way out of touch with reality.

How is thinking Hillary could do better than Obama did in 2012 out of touch with reality?
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »

How is thinking Hillary could do better than Obama did in 2012 out of touch with reality?

Because it is too early to understand what the political climate will be, and who she will be facing off against in the primary and in the general election.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »

Because it is too early to understand what the political climate will be, and who she will be facing off against in the primary and in the general election.

I don't see why that means she can't possibly do better than Obama did in 2012.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 05:49:45 PM »

I don't see why that means she can't possibly do better than Obama did in 2012.

She could possibly do better, but I said there are many Democrats who believe she will do better, and its too early to say that.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies