CO-SUSA: Gardner +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:00:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO-SUSA: Gardner +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-SUSA: Gardner +2  (Read 5314 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 31, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »

You mean people play stupid memes to death around here? Shocked

I've noticed a peculiar level of density from you over the past week.

I'll give Phil this; his density levels are consistent.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:26:47 PM »

You mean people play stupid memes to death around here? Shocked

I've noticed a peculiar level of density from you over the past week.

I'll give Phil this; his density levels are consistent.

You're definitely not obsessive, Badger!

LOL! I was going to ignore this,  then I saw 'someone' actually reported my post. I wonder who? Roll Eyes

So you're saying that calling another poster dense is wrong and something you aren't willing to accept. Something only a low down ill-mannered poltroon would do? How many infraction points should something like that get?

You are one of th e most self-unaware posters on the Forum, and the blatently most hypocritical one bar none.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »

Excellent job ducking my questions. Did your snarky swip at julio say anything about the poll or race; no you just took a swipe at him for being dense. Now why didn't you report your own post for being so objectionable?

Simple: you readily are insulting and invective against other posters, but just as readily complain to the mods the second anyone merely zings you. Try just once to not defend the double standard you use for your posts and everyone else's, instead of crying 'obsession' constantly.

In short, quit whining Phil.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 12:32:34 AM »

I can't believe you typed that first paragraph. "I'm allowed to call another poster dense cause, well, they are. But how DARE anyone say that to me!! I'M KEYSTONE PHIL!!!" I get it now. You call someone dense, it's merely "standing up for yourself" in a sea of dem hackishness" or some $hit. Someone else uses your own insults against you and it's "Moderators!!! He's OBSESSIVELY TROLLING meeeeee!!!!

No one on the forum has a greater penchant for being persistently nasty and personal in their posts, but without an ounce of self-awareness you cry to the mods like a little girl with a skinned knee the instant anyone calls you on it. And here's a reality check: I'm FAR from the only one who does.

You're like a basketball player who throws elbows with abandon under the rim, but screams at the ref to call a foul anytime someone even brushes his jersey. Like a schoolyard bully who cries to the teacher whenever someone hits him back. You are, in a nutshell, the epitome of someone who can dish it out, but not take it.

But whatever. This is all in one ear and out the other because, as another poster recently pointed out, you wear your blind obstinacy like a badge of pride. 

I'm not shy about calling out fools and jerks (including occasionally myself), so undoubtedly we'll have this conversation again soon. At which point you'll inevitably scream about "obsession" and "trolling", and the Forum Circle of Life spins again......

G'night everyone! If you liked tonight's show, make sure to tune in for the Election Day fireworks extravaganza!! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies