KS-SUSA: Davis +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:20:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  KS-SUSA: Davis +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-SUSA: Davis +3  (Read 2860 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2014, 05:05:59 PM »

46/43.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 05:08:50 PM »

Stupendous news! Dominating Davis will be a great governor.
Marston
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 05:15:30 PM »

The democracy hater Kobach is also tied at 45%, I see.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 05:40:29 PM »

Kansas GOP will deliver a smashing victory for The Heartland's Favorite Governor.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 05:42:47 PM »

Kansas GOP will deliver a smashing victory for The Heartland's Favorite Governor.
And by favourite you mean underpeforming a mormon elitist by at least 22 points.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »

Just out of curiosity, if one of Brownback/Roberts loses and the other wins, will you be gloating or upset on election night?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 05:56:26 PM »

Just out of curiosity, if one of Brownback/Roberts loses and the other wins, will you be gloating or upset on election night?

Why would I gloat at all? To fit in with the pathetic hoards around here? Please.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 06:08:51 PM »

Why would I gloat at all? To fit in with the pathetic hoards around here? Please.

So then you WON'T accept your accolades if Brownback and Roberts win?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 06:14:26 PM »

Phil generally is a nutcase during the run-up to elections, but can be quite decent and respectful if it doesn't go his way in the end.

There is obviously one exception to that. But I fully expect accolades to be accepted if one or both of them wins. Funnily, I think the response to and Orman/Davis sweep would be dismissive, rather than dramatic.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:21:11 PM »

Dominating!
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »

I hope your Kansas prediction is as accurate as your Brazil one about Dilma not being reelected Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 06:37:01 PM »

I hope your Kansas prediction is as accurate as your Brazil one about Dilma not being reelected Smiley

Ok, I addressed your obsessive remarks in another thread today. So get over it.

Phil generally is a nutcase during the run-up to elections, but can be quite decent and respectful if it doesn't go his way in the end.

There is obviously one exception to that. But I fully expect accolades to be accepted if one or both of them wins. Funnily, I think the response to and Orman/Davis sweep would be dismissive, rather than dramatic.

Ah, yes, I'm generally the nutcase because I'm one of like four Republicans in a sea of Demohackery that dares to speak up. Silly me!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »

Ah, yes, I'm generally the nutcase because I'm one of like four Republicans in a sea of Demohackery that dares to speak up. Silly me!

No, that's not why.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 07:45:10 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Splendid news!
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 04:25:06 AM »

It's not my problem if you keep making bad predictions and pretending we're "Demhacks" because we don't agree with them.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 05:50:43 AM »

It's not my problem if you keep making bad predictions and pretending we're "Demhacks" because we don't agree with them.

No, it's you're problem that you salivate over the "bad predictions" without taking the commentary with a grain of salt. I'm sorry that you're too dense to understand. I'm sure you'll be all over Lief after Tuesday when there's no Dem wave in the House, right?

Even if my prediction was 100% serious, having to make several comments in different threads to call it's inaccuracy to my attention is pathetic and borderline spam. Move on, dude.

P.S. - Be sure you give your highly accurate predictions on these races well before Tuesday or kindly refrain the superiority routine.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »

Of course, the one with low approval ratings who is having hoards of his party endorsing the Democrat in his race.

The Heartland's Favorite Governor
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2014, 08:29:06 PM by Badger »

Recount closely. This isn't 2008 Forum anymore.

Oh, and lest we all forget, Brownback will be elected "comfortably".
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 08:36:19 PM »

Badger, you're seriously pathetic and proving your obsession with me. Instead of just ignoring it, you're fixated on making my prediction "wrong" even if Brownback wins. Not even the biggest hacks around here have harped on this as much as you.

But go on now, Badge. Tell us how this isn't about you having an issue with me. Roll Eyes
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »

Splendid news!
Highly unlikely - Republicans are up by over 20 points with early voting.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2014, 11:21:40 PM »

Splendid news!

Republicans are not necessarily voting for Brownback. That's why this is a race.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2014, 11:27:47 PM »

Splendid news!

Republicans are not necessarily voting for Brownback. That's why this is a race.
The last numbers I saw had Republicans at 53% and Democrats at around 30%, with the rest Independents. If Brownback is losing that sample by 19% he is on his way to a landslide defeat.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2014, 11:58:32 PM by IceSpear »

Splendid news!

The last numbers I saw had Republicans at 53% and Democrats at around 30%, with the rest Independents. If Brownback is losing that sample by 19% he is on his way to a landslide defeat.

Party registration and party ID can wildly differ. The Monmouth poll in Kansas with Davis up 5 had this:

Party registration:
60% R
25% D
15% I

Party ID:
42% R
24% D
34% I

Registered Republicans who self identify as independents are exactly the type of people who would break overwhelmingly for Davis. If they weren't doing so, this would be a Brownback landslide.
Recalcuate

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »

Splendid news!

You cant take any stock in these Early Voting subsamples of around 100 alleged early voters. Your MOE there is roughly +/- 10%. Meaningless.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies