KS-SUSA: Orman +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:23:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS-SUSA: Orman +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-SUSA: Orman +2  (Read 2232 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 28, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »

Stupendous news! Gregory the Gallant will be a great senator.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 05:51:19 PM »

SurveyUSA last had Orman up by five and at 47%. Wonder where most of those undecided voters are going to go: to the Bob Dole-endorsed candidate or Obama's choice?

Hmm, considering more undecideds self-idenitfy as liberals/moderates than conservatives...

I know SUSA crosstabs are always wacky, but is it realistic that Perdue is winning the early vote 54/44?

I'd be fine with letting this poll be true if the republicans are okay with letting that alaska poll be true.

Is this poll partisan affiliated? Is there an established polling consensus for this race that this poll is substantially deviating from?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:06:42 PM »

SurveyUSA last had Orman up by five and at 47%. Wonder where most of those undecided voters are going to go: to the Bob Dole-endorsed candidate or Obama's choice?

Hmm, considering more undecideds self-idenitfy as liberals/moderates than conservatives...

I know SUSA crosstabs are always wacky, but is it realistic that Perdue is winning the early vote 54/44?

I'd be fine with letting this poll be true if the republicans are okay with letting that alaska poll be true.

Is this poll partisan affiliated? Is there an established polling consensus for this race that this poll is substantially deviating from?

What is your point? I already acknowledged that the fact that Roberts has a deficit (albeit a statistically insignificant one) at this point is disconcerting.

My point is that in that post you were apparently questioning whether or not LePage being up ten differed from the polling consensus. We all have inconsistencies. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies