KS: Rasmussen: Orman +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:30:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS: Rasmussen: Orman +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Rasmussen: Orman +5  (Read 3540 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 23, 2014, 10:37:44 AM »

Waiting for confirmation from a credible firm, but this seems reasonable.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:44:31 AM »

^ PPP had Orman +3, but yeah, I'd like more polls from here.

I know, but this suggests Roberts has lost some momenrum while Orman has gained support, unlike what the PPP poll was showing.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2014, 02:27:59 PM by Ectoplasm X »

Waiting for confirmation from a credible firm, but this seems reasonable.

You guys are unbelievable.  If it's a joke firm, it's a joke firm.  And its results are crap and not reason for optimism or pessimism.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to X's Previous Post in This Thread

This post is dedicated to Rockefeller GOP!  Wherever you are Rocky, know that without your lack of reading comprehension skills, none of this would be necessary.

Introduction: Sometimes my posts in this thread can be confusing, some have even called them "unbelievable."  Fortunately, help is one the way Smiley  Whether you're mystified by complex phrases like "this seems reasonable" or baffled by fancy five-dollar words like "confirmation" and "waiting," after reading this post, you too will be able to understand a very short post I made in this thread.  Prepare to believe the "unbelievable!"

Part 1: In my previous post, the phrase "Waiting for confirmation..." meant that I am not going to read too much into this poll until there is more evidence to support its findings.

Part 2: In my previous post, the phrase "...from a credible firm" meant that I do not consider Rasmussen a remotely reliable polling company and that the evidence supporting this poll which I mentioned in Part 1 would need to come from a more reliable polling company.  Note: Some readers may need to refer back to Part 1 for reference."

Part 3: In my previous post, the word "but" was being used to link the final part of the sentence fragment to the part discussed in Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 4: In my previous post, the phrase "this seems reasonable" meant that I found the results of this poll believable and thought that they made sense, despite coming from Rasmussen.

See what critics are saying about The Complete Idiot's Guide to X's Previous Post in This Thread:

- Rockefeller GOP says its "unbelievable" and "...a reason for optimism"
- Read the post Krazen calls "Dominating!"
- "Ken Buck, Ken Buck?  Colorado.  Ken Buck.  KEN BUCK.  2010.  Ken Buck" writes Keystone Phil
- "Why does everyone hate me?" asks kitten whiskers

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:49:17 PM »

That's not how polling works.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »

I can't wait until Orman starts voting with Republicans.

Who cares?  A RINO from Kansas is still infinitely better than an actual Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies