NC: PPP: Hagan +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:23:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NC: PPP: Hagan +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC: PPP: Hagan +3  (Read 6307 times)
Recalcuate

« on: October 20, 2014, 11:19:37 AM »

The North Carolina firewall is holding!!

Firewall? From what? Losing the Senate 52-48 or 53-47 vs. 54-46?

The fact that this NC race is this close with PPP, who has favored the Ds this cycle, should not be encouraging to any red avatar.

Looks like this race has gone from strong lean D to slight lean D. Tillis could win.
Recalcuate

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »

The fact that this NC race is this close with PPP, who has favored the Ds this cycle, should not be encouraging to any red avatar.

Looks like this race has gone from strong lean D to slight lean D. Tillis could win.

Your faux-independent trolling is unappreciated. Go back to whatever fracking crevice you came out of.

Excuse me? You of all people seriously went there?

So rational thought about the status of the races en toto is somehow "trolling?" Getting called a "troller" from the ultimate troller on this board is comical.

If any RATIONAL Republican or Democrat went through these races, NC would likely be rated Republican 54 or Democrat 46. New Hampshire would be 55/45. Georgia would probably be 53/47 at this point, with Kansas at 52/48, followed by Iowa, Colorado, Arkansas, Louisiana, etc..

NC is hardly a firewall. If anything the firewall is in Iowa or Colorado where control of the Senate would flip. Losing NC is the Democrat disaster scenario at this point.

Don't hate the messenger for the analysis. It is what it is on October 20. Things, of course, could change.
Recalcuate

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 11:34:47 AM »

Proof, please.

Iowa - PPP D+1, Other polling R+1 to R+4
LA - PPP D+8, Other polling D+3 to R+4
KS - PPP I+3, Other polling (outside of obvious Rasmussen outlier) Tie to R+5

This particular poll seems more in line with the state of the race, however.
Recalcuate

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 01:42:38 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2014, 02:46:14 PM by Recalcuate »

oh cool, another right-wing "independent" spewing nonsense

Nonsense? You go ahead and rate the Senate races for me and tell me where the firewall should realistically be.. Probably somewhere around the Prior race, where there'd be more pathways to 51 for the Democrats

Not North Carolina, which would likely be pickup No. 54 for the Republicans, leaving just No. 55 New Hampshire as the only state left after you "break through the firewall."

Michigan is not going Republican. Nor is Minnesota. The ballgame is in 10 states right now, the Dems conceded Kentucky, so realistically it's down to 9. The map right now favors the Republicans in 7 of the remaining 9 states (with GA and KS as pure tossups/slight lean).

Nothing I have said is anything other than factual. I don't get how I am somehow a partisan when I state the obvious.

As I have repeatedly said. As of October 20th, the polling favors the Republicans. That could change between now and Election Day. it is what it is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies