IL-Gov, Simon Institute: Rauner in the lead

<< < (4/4)

muon2:
The real problem with this poll is that is was conducted over a three week spread, from Sep 23 to Oct 15. That doesn't mean that the numbers they posted are wrong, but it does mean that one might not want to compare this to a typical poll taken over 1 to 3 days. Months ago when the ad buys weren't as heavy one could look at this kind of a poll as a general sense of the electorate. It's not really a snapshot of the form "If the election were held today, ... ."

MT Treasurer:
Quote from: Monarch on October 17, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

Quinn leads 41.2 to 38.6 among RV.

Rauner is toast.

Let me guess: There is a 0% chance that Rauner will win? Like there is a 0% chance that Hillary will lose?

Sorry for the bump :P Going through these old threads is really hilarious. "The Checkpoint Charlie will send the Criminal to jail!", "Mason-Dixon shows FL tied, so Crist leads by 6!", "Davis has this", "LOL Larry Hogan!", "Wolf down by 25%? Wow, at this rate he may only lose by 10 on Election night, Toss-up!", "Brown not winning by 20 points is proof that Maryland is a racist state!"...  I wish I could bump more of the old threads... On the other hand, bumping the polls showing Hillary ahead by 20 points in Nov. 2016 will be much more fun :)

Skye:
I'm so sorry for the bump, really; but this thread is nothing but hillarious. I wonder how many more threads like this we're going to have until November 2016.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page