CO: Quinnipiac University: Beauprez+4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:47:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  CO: Quinnipiac University: Beauprez+4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: Quinnipiac University: Beauprez+4  (Read 3004 times)
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 15, 2014, 11:30:14 AM »

I'd rather have Hick's seat than Udall's.  But my hunch is that if Gardner wins, and he probably will, then Beauprez wins, too. I think that we are all still waiting to see what happens with all e-mail balloting. Best case for Hick is a 1-3 point squeaker win. But most likely the race is just tied and will come down to turnout. Gardner's coattails will help the GOP.

Except Gardner is a much stronger candidate running against someone who is weaker than Hick.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:57:15 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2014, 02:11:07 PM by Northeast Assemblyman Sawx for Governor »

I'd rather have Hick's seat than Udall's.  But my hunch is that if Gardner wins, and he probably will, then Beauprez wins, too. I think that we are all still waiting to see what happens with all e-mail balloting. Best case for Hick is a 1-3 point squeaker win. But most likely the race is just tied and will come down to turnout. Gardner's coattails will help the GOP.

Except Gardner is a much stronger candidate running against someone who is weaker than Hick.

I don't agree with that at all. What makes you say that?

Let me let you in on a secret. Sawx is a bit of a hack

Never mind that I've said that Gardner would win if he could cover up his more socially conservative views (which he does have, for the record) from the moment he entered the race. Never mind that Beauprez said the exact same comments as Mitt Romney did in his infamous 47% video, got embarrassed by Bill Ritter eight years ago, and that he essentially said that he didn't believe Obama was born here. Never mind that Gardner has proven himself to actually have the discipline to portray himself as socially moderate, probably would have won by more than 11 in his old district had the Constitution Party not run another candidate, and never mind that he can actually shut the f**k up unlike Beauprez, I'm a hack because THE POLLS SAID SO. Even though Quinnipiac has a shoddy track record in Colorado, and polls usually come around to the Democrats again.

You know what? People like you are why this section of the board is an utter sh*tshow that's only saving grace is that it's not The Great Atlas Hillaryjerk (better known as the 2016 board). You have the hacks (from both sides, might I add) on both sides, but as far as elections goes, you're so divorced from reality that you make Oldiesfreak look like a moderate hero. Maybe if you think everyone who disagrees with you is a hack, you should take some time to stop masturbating to Paul Ryan's workout pictures and take a good look at yourself.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies