KS-PPP: Orman (I) leads by 3. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:43:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS-PPP: Orman (I) leads by 3. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-PPP: Orman (I) leads by 3.  (Read 4088 times)
Recalcuate

« on: October 13, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »

Orman led by seven in the last PPP poll.

Let's get real, folks: Roberts will win. The vast majority of you won't look as foolish if you just come around, admit you were wrong earlier and concede that the seat will be a GOP hold.

A further narrowing wouldn't shock me, either. It seems like the healing process has begun for the GOP after a divisive primary and the Republicans are bringing out the big guns in an attempt to stabilize the state as insurance to get to 51.

The wild card, of course, is that Roberts is running against an independent and not a Democrat and the Democrat is gone. It will be interesting to see how the dynamics will work out here with Orman not having the Democrat nameplate.
Recalcuate

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »

Orman will still win. LOL at those listening to the Pennsylvania Republican.

To understand Kansas is to understand the dynamics of the race. There was a very divisive primary between the establishment incumbent (Roberts) and the upstart tea party challenger (Wolf).

It's pretty much clear that Orman leads at this point.

However, the race has narrowed as the healing process started to take root. Whether the remaining 25-percent of Republicans not voting for Roberts rallies behind him for sake of taking the Senate out of Democrat hands remains to be seen, but this seat is definitely in play and not a given Democrat take at this point in time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies