Fox Polls for KS, AK, AR, KY CO
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:36:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  Fox Polls for KS, AK, AR, KY CO
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Fox Polls for KS, AK, AR, KY CO  (Read 4555 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »
« edited: October 09, 2014, 06:23:56 PM by cinyc »

I don't believe there are 20% undecided in Colorado this close to the election.

There aren't.  11% are undecided, which is pretty much in line with the recent Suffolk poll.  7% back one of the many other candidates in the race, which is slightly below Quinnipiac.  Unlike in some other states, Fox News didn't poll the other candidates by name but asked if they would support "one of the other candidates" in the race.  1% volunteered that they wouldn't vote in that race.  

Fox News polls keep people who volunteer that they wouldn't vote in a particular race in the overall tally for some reason.  I don't know if other pollsters do.  I guess they do it to keep the number of respondents the same for all poll questions.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2014, 09:41:34 PM »

The one thing I do like about this is that while I'm unsure Roberts is up by this much, the sampling stayed almost the same yet Roberts improved by this much. Republicans are coming home to Roberts - the "big guns" coming to the state seems to be working. This is why I'm feeling more and more confident that he wins on Election Day.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2014, 09:47:07 PM »

The one thing I do like about this is that while I'm unsure Roberts is up by this much, the sampling stayed almost the same yet Roberts improved by this much. Republicans are coming home to Roberts - the "big guns" coming to the state seems to be working. This is why I'm feeling more and more confident that he wins on Election Day.

I already feel credulous for having taken Orman's leads at face value. I suspect that Roberts (and Brownback, for that matter) will be consistently ahead come the end of October. I also suspect that Phil will gloat that his stopped watch gave the correct time twice in the same day.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2014, 11:23:52 PM »

I already feel credulous for having taken Orman's leads at face value. I suspect that Roberts (and Brownback, for that matter) will be consistently ahead come the end of October. I also suspect that Phil will gloat that his stopped watch gave the correct time twice in the same day.

Why is FOX any more credible than the consensus of the other pollsters?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2014, 11:35:05 PM »

Why is FOX any more credible than the consensus of the other pollsters?

We now have three polls showing Roberts tied or ahead of Orman. Granted, Orman is ahead in just as many polls, albeit with larger leads, but it does seem to indicate that there is a lot of uncertainty in this race. I would agree that if the election were today, Orman would probably win, hence why I indicated Roberts will likely pull ahead by the end of this month.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2014, 07:09:14 PM »

LOLFOX. Looks like it's best to ignore them from now on. Their "news" seems to be seeping into their polling.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies