IA: Braley +1 in internal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:52:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  IA: Braley +1 in internal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: IA: Braley +1 in internal  (Read 1971 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 11:53:08 PM »

I can't wait to see this forum's meltdown if the GOP winds up sweeping MT, WV, SD, AR, LA, AK, IA, and CO.

There won't be much of one. Most of the Dem hacks on here who think losing impossible are either trolling, going to disappear if the election doesn't go their way, or severely disconnected from reality in a way that makes them impervious to results.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2014, 12:09:34 AM »

The disappearing act is what many Republicans here pulled after 2012, there was some who were beyond overconfident about Romney winning and they were gone after the results proved them wrong. After 2010, I don't recall many Democrats leaving the board.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2014, 12:10:35 AM »

I can't wait to see this forum's meltdown if the GOP winds up sweeping MT, WV, SD, AR, LA, AK, IA, and CO.

There won't be much of one. Most of the Dem hacks on here who think losing impossible are either trolling, going to disappear if the election doesn't go their way, or severely disconnected from reality in a way that makes them impervious to results.

Whoa whoa, wait a second. Didn't you leave because so many "Democrat hacks" were saying Obama would win over 300 electoral votes?
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

The disappearing act is what many Republicans here pulled after 2012, there was some who were beyond overconfident about Romney winning and they were gone after the results proved them wrong. After 2010, I don't recall many Democrats leaving the board.

Here's the difference: Democrats aren't unskewing the polls and touting metrics like crowd sizes and yard signs.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2014, 02:16:49 AM »

Whoa whoa, wait a second. Didn't you leave because so many "Democrat hacks" were saying Obama would win over 300 electoral votes?

Only a total Democratic hack would have predicted that Obama would win a Nebraska elector in 2008.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 12:32:38 AM »

You should be the last person saying this, Kevin, since you disappeared after the 2012 election made you look like a fool.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »

This forum also used to be a place very much in touch with political reality as a whole but not anymore just earlier I was reading that the average gauge of electoral votes for Obama is going to be around 310-350 or a similar repeat of his 2008 margin.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies