KS-PPP: Davis leads Brownback by 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:17:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  KS-PPP: Davis leads Brownback by 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-PPP: Davis leads Brownback by 4  (Read 3207 times)
KCDem

« on: September 16, 2014, 06:56:53 PM »
« edited: September 17, 2014, 07:27:05 AM by Tender Branson »

Beautiful.  Kansas just realized that the alternative to Brownback is a Democrat.  They've decided to come home just in time for November.

Is the lack of oxygen where you live contributing to your dementia? Please descend to a lower elevation.
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:28:56 PM »

I love the thought process here: Davis went from a two point to four point lead in a still overwhelmingly GOP state, against a supposedly horrendous incumbent, with a sizable amount of voters undecided. Definitely a Dem pickup!

Are you capable of putting more than one piece of data in your head at the same time? Serious question.
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 08:52:36 PM »

I love the thought process here: Davis went from a two point to four point lead in a still overwhelmingly GOP state, against a supposedly horrendous incumbent, with a sizable amount of voters undecided. Definitely a Dem pickup!

Are you capable of putting more than one piece of data in your head at the same time? Serious question.

Great job refuting my point!

PPP is the only pollster to show such a small lead for Davis. Davis is ahead by about 7 points currently.
KCDem

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:18:27 PM »

Great job refuting my point!

PPP is the only pollster to show such a small lead for Davis. Davis is ahead by about 7 points currently.

Not sure how that suggests I can't compute more than one piece of data at once but ok.

And I like how PPP just suddenly isn't credible when it doesn't show what you want.

No one said it wasn't credible, just that its result is on the low end of the range of Davis' margin.
KCDem

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 09:41:48 PM »

KCDem's reaction on Election Night might turn out even better than Dr. Scholl's. Stay tuned.

I will certainly be pleasantly surprised when Democrats accomplish a statewide sweep in the Sunflower State.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies