KS-SurveyUSA: Davis by 7, Schodorf by 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:37:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  KS-SurveyUSA: Davis by 7, Schodorf by 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-SurveyUSA: Davis by 7, Schodorf by 3  (Read 1874 times)
NHLiberal

« on: September 08, 2014, 08:02:28 PM »

How in the world do Rothenberg and Governing still have this at Lean R? I mean, I wouldn't go (nearly) as far as KCDem in saying "it's over," which is a ridiculous claim, but outside of YouGov, Brownback hasn't led in a single poll since April, outside of YouGov and Rassy it's January, and a large majority of the polls in which Davis has lead have been outside of the MOE. To call this race anything more favorable to Republicans than a toss-up is ridiculous.
NHLiberal

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:33:38 PM »

"Brownback hasn't had a lead since April."

To be fair, children, haven't there only been like five polls at most on this race?

No need to condescend me. I'm not saying that the race is over, or even that it's anything but a toss-up. All I'm saying is that "Lean R" is a silly rating for this race. Five polls was enough for people to declare KY-Sen "over," shouldn't it be enough to make this at least a toss-up? Especially when the leads in these polls are by 6-10, not 3-5.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies