ME-Rasmussen: In SHOCK poll, Collins (R) drops below 60 ;-) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:38:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  ME-Rasmussen: In SHOCK poll, Collins (R) drops below 60 ;-) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-Rasmussen: In SHOCK poll, Collins (R) drops below 60 ;-)  (Read 3479 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: September 06, 2014, 11:58:54 AM »

>Rass. She's still gonna win. Quit bashing her because she's a Republican. If you're gonna do that on party only, you clearly have no idea what she's really like

I hate Republican hawk "moderates". I like other Republicans. Deal with it.

I hope Bellows could sneak a win, but the best I can hope for is her to cross 40. She's my favorite Democrat candidate this year.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 05:45:29 PM »

>Rass. She's still gonna win. Quit bashing her because she's a Republican. If you're gonna do that on party only, you clearly have no idea what she's really like

At the end of the day, Susan Collins is still a Republican. The people of Maine don't realize that a vote for Collins is a vote to give Republicans control of the Senate.

So what? The people of Maine care about the person and the issues, not the party. Collins is a good person who lines up with their ideas and is known for pushing the idea of working together, which is why Snowe and King are also so beloved, but LePage and Baldacci are so lukewarm there. If you're really going to say pushing to work together to END the gridlock is less important than a letter after someone's name and maintaining muh majority, then I have no respect for you whatsoever.

"End the gridlock"

That is such nonsense. It's meaningless if what gets done doesn't work or is harmful, as most bipartisan efforts tend to be, and that would only be worse if we "end the gridlock".
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 06:47:20 PM »

If hyperpartisanship wasn't an issue, why would Snowe have left if she was all lined up to run and was basically guaranteed to win?

Because her husbands for-profit college scandal?

The "hypepartisanship" reason is clearly a bunch of B.S., though I can imagine why you are blind to see through it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies