The New Order--Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:56:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The New Order--Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The New Order--Gameplay Thread  (Read 3086 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 17, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »

Office of the Head of Government and Duce of Fascism
Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Office of the Minister of the Interior

While it was not my understanding that the site of an economic conference had been fixed yet, under the circumstances, I will not quibble over London as the venue.  I had hoped that the new American administration would have learned from the errors of the old administration that unilateral action to improve the American economy at the expense of its trading partners is not helpful, and thus I hope that when my Minister of Finance and of the Treasury, Guido Jung, meets with his counterparts, they can formulate an appropriate response to the laughable proposal to turn the businesses of the world into "Americanized companies".  While ending trade barriers is a laudable goal, it hardly needs such an convoluted structure as the new American administration has proposed.  I fail to see how such convolutions could serve any purpose other than to have America profit at the expense of its trading partners, and that is something Italy shall never submit to, nor should I hope any other self-respecting nation would.

Hopefully, the World Disarmament Conference in Geneva will also prove productive.  Both my Minister of War, Pietro Gazzera, and my Minister of Marine, Giuseppe Sirianni, shall attend.

Lastly, I wish to express my confidence in Vittorio Pozzo, and if there is anything he feels he needs to help assure The Blues of success in the upcoming World Cup next year, he has but to ask and Italy shall provide.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:37:12 AM »

Office of the Head of Government and Duce of Fascism
Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Office of the Minister of the Interior

To ensure that Italian corporations have sufficient access to capital, I announce the creation of the Istituto per la Ricostruzione Industriale, a state backed facility to relieve the credit crunch fomented by the current international banking crisis.  This is intended to be a temporary measure until other mechanisms are put in place to ensure that Italy is not dependent upon unreliable foreign capital markets for the operation of its domestic economy.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies