The New Order--Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:52:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The New Order--Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The New Order--Gameplay Thread  (Read 3111 times)
GAworth
United States

« on: August 14, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »

Office of Prime Minister MacDonald
To: Conservative Cabinet Colleagues

In the terms of our arrangement, I would advise that we focus on industrialization and skills training, to help combat the rise in unemployment, and a working Britain is a loyal Britain.

= In terms of the Conference, I will be promoting international trade, with the hopes of several trade agreements being created from it.

To: Heads of the Commonwealth

I will be calling for a strengthening of relations and trade between the nations of the world at the upcoming London Conference. I wish for the Commonwealth to lead the way by signing a multinational agreement for the promotion of trade, including lowering tariffs, and preferential trade status. I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

To: President Roosevelt

I look forward to seeing you or your representative at the upcoming London Conference. I would like to lower the tariffs between our two nations. I believe that both of us believe in this. We share an historical tie and I wish to see that continue under both of our administrations.

To: The Kingdom of the Netherlands

I look forward to seeing a member of your government at the London Conference. I wish to meet with your representative to talk about further access by British Companies into the Dutch East Indies.

To: President von Hindenberg
CC: Chancellor Adolf Hitler

I look forward to seeing the delegation from Germany at the London Conference. I would like to remind your administration that the British worked to tame the Treaty of Versailles and not unduly punish Germany, I wish to strengthen the German economy and return Germany back into the full embrace of the international community. I wish to see Germany and the UK strengthen our economic ties. However, I am concerned by the tone used by some in the Reichstag which see the return to a militarized state.  I hope that this can be halted, it is far easier for me to convince nations like France and others to help revitalize Germany if they feel that doing so will see them invaded or under the threat of Military encroachment. Surely one Great War is enough.

To: Lord Halisham, Secretary of War and Sir Eyres-Monsell, First Lord of the Admiralty

I am concerned by the possible return of the militarization of Germany. I do not wish to see the UK thrown into another War, however, I will not let the UK be trampled on. I would like for you both to provide a troop readiness report and make the necessary steps to making our current forces ready for any potential conflict.

To: Sir Hoare, Secretary of State for India

I would to see the subcontinent become more industrialized, with the creation of ship yards in Bombay, Karachi, and Madras. I would like for these to be able to build merchant ships as well as Military vessels.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 12:22:19 AM »

Next turn?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies