VA-Hampton University/Center for Public Policy: Sen. Warner (D) ahead by a mile (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:08:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  VA-Hampton University/Center for Public Policy: Sen. Warner (D) ahead by a mile (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Hampton University/Center for Public Policy: Sen. Warner (D) ahead by a mile  (Read 2106 times)
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« on: August 06, 2014, 12:20:19 PM »

I thought Gillespie was supposed to be the candidate to make this a serious race? It looks like Warner is just running laps around him.
This is Gillespie's first run for elected office (as far as I know). His name recognition is, and continues to be, very low. I genuinely don't think many people know who he is or know he's running against Warner. I live in one of the most Republican areas of the state. I'm pretty sure my county went for Gilmore in 2008, and there has not been any activity around this race. Virginia has an election every year, so I'm used seeing incessant political ads, but this year has been pin-drop quiet (other than the David Brat victory).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies