Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 07:04:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN)  (Read 8955 times)
GAworth
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »

GAworth rolls out on his trademark election bus tour on a 5 day, 7 State, 36 town tour meeting voters and laying out his platform.
Make the Midwest Strong Bus Tour
Tuesday 2, 2014
7:00am-8:00am - Campaign Launch Breakfast - Rapid City, Vitality
9:00am-10:00am - Meet and Greet - Spearfish, Vitality
11:30am-12:30pm - Lunch and Leadership - Gillette, Amity
1:30pm-2:30pm - Meet and Greet - Buffalo, Amity
3:30pm-4:30pm - Meet and Greet - Sheridan, Amity
6:00pm-7:00pm - Dinner and Debates - Hardin, Wonderment
8:00pm-9:00pm - Meet and Greet - Billings, Wonderment
9:30pm-10:30pm - Meet and Greet - Laurel, Wonderment
Wednesday September 3, 2014
7:00am-8:00am - Eggs and Issues - Great Falls, Wonderment
9:30am-10:30am - Meet and Issues - Helena, Wonderment
11:30am-12:30pm - Lunch and Leadership - Butte, Wonderment
1:30pm-2:30pm - Meet and Greet - Dillon, Wonderment
4:00pm-5:00pm - Meet and Greet - Ennis, Wonderment
6:30pm-7:30pm - Meet and Greet - West Yellowhead, Wonderment
Thursday September 4, 2014
7:00am-8:00am - Pancakes and Politics - Riverton, Amity
10:00am-11:00am - Meet and Greet - Casper, Amity
12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch and Leadership  - Douglas, Amity
2:00pm-3:00pm - Meet and Greet - Wheatland, Amity
5:00pm-6:00pm - Meet and Greet - Scottsbluff, Grit
7:00pm-8:00pm - Meet and Greet - Kimball, Grit
9:30pm-10:30pm - Meet and Greet - Fort Morgan, Mirth
Friday September 5, 2014
7:00am-8:00am - Pancakes and Politics - Frisco, Mirth
9:30am-10:30am - Meet and Greet - Denver, Mirth
11:00am-12:00pm - Meet and Greet - Aurora, Mirth
3:00pm-4:00pm - Meet and Greet - Pueblo, Mirth
6:30pm-7:30pm - Meet and Greet - Lamar, Mirth
9:00pm-10:00pm - Meet and Greet - Lakin, Harmony
September September 6, 2014
7:00am-8:00am - Grits with GAworth - Lawton, Bluster
9:00am-10:00am - Meet and Greet - Chickasha, Bluster
11:00am-12:00pm - Meet and Greet - Norman, Bluster
12:30pm-1:30pm - Pork and Politics - Moore, Bluster
2:00pm-3:00pm - Meet and Greet - Oklahoma City, Bluster
4:00pm-5:00pm - Meet and Greet - Stillwater, Bluster
6:00pm-7:00pm - Meet and Greet - Ponca City, Bluster
8:00pm-9:00pm - Meet and Greet - Arkansas City, Harmony
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2014, 10:34:06 PM »

Endorsed
GAworth
United States

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »

Thank you Emperor!
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed! Cheesy
GAworth
United States

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2014, 01:32:40 AM »

Thank you Governor!
GAworth
United States

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2014, 02:30:46 PM »

GAworth elected to become PPT of the Althing
I am truly humbled to have been elected the President Pro-Tempore of the Althing by my colleagues. I know that this is a vote of confidence in my abilities and I thank you. I look forward to moving forward in this election and being returned by the people to continue my mandate. Making the Midwest Strong.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2014, 11:51:54 AM »

I am happy to welcome RR1997 to the campaign. I encourage Midwesterners to run and to have a competitive election.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »

Today I unveil two pieces of Legislation that I will present if elected:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
and
You must be logged in to read this quote.

These are two bills I will submit if elected. The first bill simply moves to allow the tax we pay for healthcare to actually cover our healthcare costs. The second bill is something that I have supported for a while, mainly on the federal stage, but I believe this can be used here in the Midwest. I believe that the bills make common sense. I of course am open to dialogue on all of my legislation. I again encourage Midwesterners to run for the Althing.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »

Continuation of Bus tour 3 Day, 4 States, 23 events
Sunday 9/7/2014
7:00am-8:00am - Eggs and Issues - Wichita, Harmony
9:00am-10:00am - Meet and Greet - Hutchison, Harmony
11:00am-12:00pm - Lunch and Leadership - Salina, Harmony
3:00pm-4:00pm - Meet and Greet - Lincoln, Grit
5:00pm-6:00pm - Meet and Greet - Omaha, Grit
7:00pm-8:00pm - Meet and Greet - Avoca, Moxie
8:30pm-9:30pm - Meet and Greet - Atlantic, Moxie
Monday 9/8/2014
7:00am-8:00am - Politics and Pancakes - Burlington, Moxie
9:30am-10:30am - Meet and Greet - Ottumwa, Moxie
11:00am-12:00pm - Meet and Greet - Oskaloosa, Moxie
1:00pm-2:00pm - Meet and Greet - Des Moines, Moxie
3:00pm-4:00pm - Meet and Greet - Marshalltown, Moxie
5:30pm-6:30pm - Grill out with GAworth - Iowa City, Moxie
7:00pm-8:00pm - Meet and Greet - Cedar Rapids, Moxie
Tuesday 9/9/2014
7:00am-8:00am - Eggs and Issues - Rochester, Joy
9:00am-10:00am - Meet and Greet - Owatonna, Joy
11:00am-12:00pm - Meet and Greet - Eagan, Joy
12:30pm-1:30pm - Lunch and Leadership - Hopkins, Joy
2:00pm-3:00pm - Meet and Greet - Minneapolis, Joy
3:30pm-4:30pm - Meet and Greet - White Bear Lake, Joy
5:30pm-6:30pm - Meet and Greet - Elk River, Joy
7:30pm-8:30pm - Meet and Greet - St. Cloud, Joy
9:00pm-10:00pm - Meet and Greet - Little Falls, Joy
GAworth
United States

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »

Statement on announcement of candidates for Althing
I am very excited to see those who have announced taking an active role in the Midwest. I am very excited to see three candidates announce with some ten days left before we go to the polls. I hope this will allow the candidates to flush out their ideas for the upcoming Althing and for the Midwest to ask questions of the candidates. Now, I still encourage other Midwesterners to run for office if they so wish, a competitive election is a good election.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:41 PM »

Statement on the Midwest Population increase
I wish to thank and welcomes those new residents to the Midwest today. I believe that this shows that our region is on the rise. I hope that now being the third largest region will allow us to move forward and become the active and engaged region I know we can be. I do humbly ask for the votes of our newcomers and I am open to any questions that any Midwesterner has. Together we can Make the Midwest Strong
GAworth
United States

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2014, 10:56:42 PM »

I am not sure, but this come awfully close to infringing on my campaign slogan. I am not sure that a squirrel is the best mascot for the Midwest. Maybe a Buffalo perhaps.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

I am not sure, but this come awfully close to infringing on my campaign slogan. I am not sure that a squirrel is the best mascot for the Midwest. Maybe a Buffalo perhaps.
Well, I intended the slogan to mimic an issue that was on the Cuyahoga County ballot that had a similar slogan. I didn't mean for it to mock yours, sorry about that, but it's an awesome enough slogan that I think is shareable!

As for the buffalo, well, that would be a good fit for the region, but the buffalo isn't as energized as a squirrel is and that's what I'm looking for this region to be; energized!
GAworth
United States

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2014, 08:40:26 PM »

Well, I intended the slogan to mimic an issue that was on the Cuyahoga County ballot that had a similar slogan. I didn't mean for it to mock yours, sorry about that, but it's an awesome enough slogan that I think is shareable!

As for the buffalo, well, that would be a good fit for the region, but the buffalo isn't as energized as a squirrel is and that's what I'm looking for this region to be; energized!

Fair enough, believe me no ill will, I just thought you were "borrowing" my brilliant idea lol
GAworth
United States

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

I am very proud to see one of my bills make it to the floor of the Althing. The WAMSR Bill will help move the Midwest to a Greener Region through safer technology. I urge the chamber to vote for the bill. Together, we are Making the Midwest Strong.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2014, 12:48:10 PM »

The Polls are open. Please go out and vote.

I make a pledge to stay in the Althing for a full term, barring the vacancy of the Archduke, which as  PPT, I would fill.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »

Election
I thank everyone for voting for me in this election. We have a lot of work in the Althing I look forward to completing it. I am interested to see how the New Althing will look at the two bills being currently debated. I will most likely vote in favor of both if the bills are not amended in such a way I would be against them. I will introduce more legislation to the queue later today and this week.

Mideast Promotion of Marriage in Education Act
I don't usually get involved in other regions legislative affairs, but the recent bill passed by the Mideast has made me break this norm. As an openly LGBT Atlasian, I am deeply offended and saddened by this horrid excuse of a bill. Setting aside the gag rule aspect of this bill, which has a certain Russian flair to it. I want to talk about the timing, 8th grade is generally when many young people are starting to tackle with their sexuality, it is a scary time for a lot of youth, including myself when I was that age. Although the bill only deals with Marriage, but this is inherently condemning the entire way of life of LGBT people, which is exactly what youth at that age don't need to be hearing. School is already tough enough for LGBT youth, do we really need it to be harder?
GAworth
United States

« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »

Statement on the recent unrest
My Fellow Midwesterners,
I call on all Midwesterners to stay safe and if any Midwesterners have picked up arms, I ask them to lay them down and allow for normalcy to return. I will be contacting the Governor and Archduke tomorrow along with fellow legislators to discuss recent developments.

For my personal safety I have temporarily left my residence in Rapid City for the time being.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2014, 09:41:41 AM »

Statement
From his temporary residence in Inuvik, NWT, GAworth makes a statement before heading south

My Fellow Midwesterners,
I was pleased this morning to see the strongly worded statement by our Regions Governor. When I return to the Althing in the next few days, I will introduce a Resolution confirming the regions loyalty to Atlasia. I will be unable to keep in touch with most of the ongoings  here for the next few days. I posted a LOA as well. I reaffirm my loyalty to the President and to Atlasia.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2014, 09:45:26 AM »

RIP GAWorth Cry
GAworth
United States

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2014, 04:46:17 PM »

Reports of my death (if any) are highly exaggerated.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2014, 05:13:02 PM »

Statement from Representative GAworth
From an undisclosed location near the Capitol of the Midwest Representative GAworth addresses the People of the Region

My Fellow Midwesterners,
I return to my home state today to find a troubling situation. The Pacific has invaded our Region. They could not win a merger in the ballot box so now they take it by force. I have already requested that the Midwestern National Guard be given control of the States in questions. I ask residents of the three States to resist via peaceful means the overreach of the Pacific Governor.

I would like to take time to address the remarks made by Simfan earlier: I have worked closely with our Governor, and never once has he tried to impose a social right wing agenda on the region, so stop your lies. Secondly, since when did disagreements over policy between two men who are loyal to Atlasia allow for an illegal invasion of our region? For a Governor who claims to be a Constitutionalist, you are nothing more than a power hungry land grabber. And when were the leaders of the Midwest outlawed? The illegal demands of Mirth and Moxie to form separate is a Federal and Midwestern issue, not one, fair sir, for the Pacific. I have already requested assistance from the Army in dealing with this.

By asserting illegal control of the Midwest region and preparing to install a proxy illegal Government, the Governor of the Pacific is no better than the various factions aimed at overthrowing the way of life here in Atlasia. I urge the President to put an end to this illegal action.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2014, 09:34:21 PM »

GAworth makes a plea for calm from the floor of the Althing

My fellow Midwesterners,
The Midwest is in turmoil, I make a plea for cooler from the Governor of the Pacific and the Midwest. STOP THE MADNESS! We do not need a civil war on our hands. The Pacific has illegally occupied the Midwest, and that shall be dealt with through the proper channels and not on the battle field.

Now I am to be critical of both Governors for a moment. I very much doubt that this was motivated by TPP political ambition. Since when, may I add, was our Governor the defender of the Labor Party? So can we please stop the Political BS. The Governor of the Pacific decided that he did not like the personal beliefs of another Governor, and therefore, that gave him the right to seize power. For one that says they believe in the Constitution and Atlasia like Governor Varavour does, invading a region due to disagreements in personal beliefs is not the Atlasia I signed up for and certainly not constitutional.

I now make a plea to the President, STOP THIS PLEASE! I know that you are under review and busy trying to save our fair nation, but the entire west of the country is about to go to war because of a few wiki posts that people did not agree with.

I call on the citizenry of the Midwest to stay calm, stay home, and stay safe. Do not lend any support to those who have invaded or are trying to destroy the region from the inside.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »

My Fellow Midwesterners,
I would like to take some time to respond to recent developments that have taken place in our fair region.
1. I would like to thank the Pacific for ending its invasion of the Midwest. I do note, however, that the recent occupation has led to Protestors on the ground. I ask that these protestors stay peaceful and do not destabilize the situation any further.
2. As for the massive refugee crisis, I have talked to local officials in my town of Rapid City and several other cities in Vitality, they are willing to accommodate some of the 100,000 refugees from Wichita.
3. I condemn the bombing at Harmony State university and will vow to make sure that those behind the plot are brought to justice.
4. Regarding our Governor, my confidence in him has been shaken, but is not broken. I still support him as Governor during these chaotic times. I urge him to be more active while at the same tie not rushing to judgment.

May Dave continue to keep the Midwest Strong.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2014, 11:53:34 PM »

I am organizing a aid convoy from Rapid City, Vitality to Topeka, Harmony. The convoy will bring Food, Water, Medical Supplies, and Tents. We will also take several refugees back with us if they so choose.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies